Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

This is a chat topic not a picture topic.

I will also thinking the same and it was giving me the pips. Is the point to stop all disussion by flooding the topic? I'm a believer in we have picture and video topics and I love looking at them. Can't use use them for pictures of Leora?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I will also thinking the same and it was giving me the pips. Is the point to stop all disussion by flooding the topic? I'm a believer in we have picture and video topics and I love looking at them. Can't use use them for pictures of Leora?

The best laid plans of squirrels and Mods often goes awry. However, I'll take a pix of Leora wherever it appears. They're really rare finds now.

I'm more worried about endless, pointless comments in the vid and pix section. That's hard enough to police since RLC last got their panties into a bunch.

She'll be gone soon, anyway -- at least that's the general consensus unless the Czech officials like her so much they'll extend her a permanent visa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The best laid plans of squirrels and Mods often goes awry. However, I'll take a pix of Leora wherever it appears. They're really rare finds now.

I'm more worried about endless, pointless comments in the vid and pix section. That's hard enough to police since RLC last got their panties into a bunch.

She'll be gone soon, anyway -- at least that's the general consensus unless the Czech officials like her so much they'll extend her a permanent visa.

No worries, I understand and can always use the ignore user. I'm sure the Czech's will do the right thing for the Aussies and extend her. 🙂

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Down in the Old Topics they can still be posted.

• Like 2

On 9/21/2019 at 12:06 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Apart from watching you Leora go about your day in your apartment I love horses and horse racing. Honestly being an Australian how could I not love horses.

Now I as there in 2017 to watch the great mare Winz win the Cox Plate wow what a day that was.

Winx Wikipedia

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Leora you'll love this song and the day.

Ui ui