B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

Noldus

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

But still all of you who keep complaining non-stop--keep torturing yourself, the participants of RLC and us with your rhetoric and keep paying to watch what you hate ---I just do not understand.

And those of you who do not pay to watch insist on finding out somehow what is going on--so you can continue your agendas..  Sad IMO  

i'm sorry you're Sad......you should be the happyone!!

32 minutes ago, happyone said:

If a person who complains about a complainer, does not complain, then the original complainer gets to complain without anyone complaining about it--and if another person complains about the person who complained about the original complainer-then everyone who complains gets to be heard 😑

that was a mouth full 🙂

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Without complainers a forum behaves like a little girls tea party. Complainers, whatever you want to call them, make things happen. I shit you not though, I am feeling a bit anxious even talking about this. I'm probably already up to a dozen reports by "non-complainers". 😋

I think you are safe Amy......don't let anxiety over this crap get to you.  We can have fun and if they don't like it, then tough titty said the kitty but the milks still good 🙂

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What's comical to me is how many people complain because Jess stayed outside the apartment for three nights in a row yet when she comes back to the apartment and gets naked she gets top cam. Pretty much minimizes all the complaining.

LOL i always found it funny when i was a member that as soon as a girl, any girl, took her clothes off she immediately went to top cam.........that's amazing!

• Upvote 1