B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Sure, it's a pity we didn't see much of the interaction between Jessica and her guest. But it was still a step in the right direction. 

She is currently in good company with Stella and Sara in B1. Maybe, if this girls leave, she will take over the "Real Life" responsibility. 😎

i seriously doubt it but i've been wrong once before.  at any rate, good luck with that!

In my humble opinion this is not the same Jessica as last time when she did hide her sex life from the cams. I believe she fully intended to have sex with this guy in her bedroom but he convinced her (without much resistance mind you) to go to his place as he did not want to have sex with the cameras and he had air conditioning. I can tell you, having listened to their conversation when she told him about being a cam girl and that she had many members, he was not too crazy about that.... his conversation was awkward while hers was polished. She has no difficulty talking candidly about sex and any other subject to any man. She is used to it having given one on one sex shows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In my humble opinion this is not the same Jessica as last time when she did hide her sex life from the cams. I believe she fully intended to have sex with this guy in her bedroom but he convinced her (without much resistance mind you) to go to his place as he did not want to have sex with the cameras and he had air conditioning. I can tell you, having listened to their conversation when she told him about being a cam girl and that she had many members, he was not too crazy about that.... his conversation was awkward while hers was polished. She has no difficulty talking candidly about sex and any other subject to any man. She is used to it having given one on one sex shows.

when i said the same Jessica as last time I was only referring to keeping her sex life off cams.  it's easy for any of these girls to make you believe they are going to do something, only to turn an about face and head out the door to have their fun.  i seen it a ton of times when i was a member!

as for the conversation, i was told there was one part in the conversation where she brought up or asked him something about an orgy and he said no but she said she had been to one with Stella but didn't participate and only watched.  was there an orgy with Stella on cams that i don't remember where Jessica sat there and watched it??

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

so she is always camgirl, is it rlc asked her to not camming here this time....

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

would you be?  would you be with a cam girl that sold her body and what she did with it for money?  there ain't a snowball's chance in hell that i would!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

would you be?  would you be with a cam girl that sold her body and what she did with it for money?  there ain't a snowball's chance in hell that i would!

in these eastern europe countries it's a classic job for the girls and i think it's not a big problem for their bf, we have just not the same mentality 

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i guess but i think it's more for women that don't have any self worth in my opinion.

i think most of these girls do this for win their life or pay their studies because the life is not easy in the countries they live specialy for find a good job

Just now, firewall said:

i think most of these girls do this for win their life or pay their studies because the life is not easy in the countries they live specialy for find a good job

sounds to me like they need to become more educated and more driven to do something that is not so demeaning....it's just my point of view on the matter.

52 minutes ago, firewall said:

so she is always camgirl, is it rlc asked her to not camming here this time....

She has not said anything about why she is not camming now. The last time she would do it at different times of the day. Sometimes waking up at 0200 to cam. She did tell her current lover that they (RLC) called her a short time ago in the morning and wanted her answer by the end of the day and she left within 2 days ( it was difficult for me to hear 2 days but I think that is the time period she said to him) of saying yes.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think having open sex on camera would be a huge leap for Jessica too, and maybe not a realistic expectation yet. Most of what she does feels planned, in control, and not very spontaneous and organic. I think maybe trying to make her bates look abit less like a show would be a great step to begin with.