B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

Noldus

18 hours ago, firewall said:

i have a serious doubt about that, he can shows up yes but for having a fantastic night here i don't think,

it's two nights now jessica sleep in his place

But we can watch her in shower with ass up,that's real life in cams..her with a dude..thats not to see in cams.Fingers crossed that tomorrow after she arrives from another night in dude house she will laydown in bed and do the show.. dildo in ass,so sooo hot.

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

That is all she knows. She has done thousands of them. She is immune to knowing how to actually have a session without it being a show. In her own mind it is all a show. We learn by repetition and she has repeated these shows for years so she doesn't know any difference. If you had seen her before you would know what I mean. She performed so many I quit watching. Since she has been here this time I have yet to see one of her masturbation sessions.

She plays with Sophie,fliby and the other show girls..not surprised she does the same daily boring shows and it's with dudes off cams,just like her girlfriends do.And as any big show girl..she will stay at least three months.

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But we can watch her in shower with ass up,that's real life in cams..her with a dude..thats not to see in cams.Fingers crossed that tomorrow after she arrives from another night in dude house she will laydown in bed and do the show.. dildo in ass,so sooo hot.

i think he is back in his country he was here just for the week-end for meet her and fuck her for sure without cams

This shows become so unsexy and without surprises,would trade all this shows for watching what a good number of this girls do(without shows or memos)outside the houses,seems they really have fun.But it's like they become robots when they are in cams,waiting for night "prime time" to do the show stuff.No Wonder rlc numbers are in an all time low.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This shows become so unsexy and without surprises,would trade all this shows for watching what a good number of this girls do(without shows or memos)outside the houses,seems they really have fun.But it's like they become robots when they are in cams,waiting for night "prime time" to do the show stuff.No Wonder rlc numbers are in an all time low.

But still all of you who keep complaining non-stop--keep torturing yourself, the participants of RLC and us with your rhetoric and keep paying to watch what you hate ---I just do not understand.

And those of you who do not pay to watch insist on finding out somehow what is going on--so you can continue your agendas..  Sad IMO  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

But still all of you who keep complaining non-stop--keep torturing yourself, the participants of RLC and us with your rhetoric and keep paying to watch what you hate ---I just do not understand.

And those of you who do not pay to watch insist on finding out somehow what is going on--so you can continue you agendas..  Sad IMO  

I also don't understand you,so fair enought.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What's worse, a complainer or a person who complains about complaining? Or, in my case, a person who complains about complainers complaining about complainers. Ah fuck it! 🤐

If a person who complains about a complainer, does not complain, then the original complainer gets to complain without anyone complaining about it--and if another person complains about the person who complained about the original

complainer-then everyone who complains gets to be heard 😑

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What's worse, a complainer or a person who complains about complaining? Or, in my case, a person who complains about complainers complaining about complainers. Ah fuck it! 🤐

Absolutely Amy.I will not complain about your complain,never ever, i like your complaining about things,but with fair reason for complaining about complainer,fly little bird flyyyyy😄.

• Like 2