B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

Noldus

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

If a person who complains about a complainer, does not complain, then the original complainer gets to complain without anyone complaining about it--and if another person complains about the person who complained about the original

complainer-then everyone who complains gets to be heard 😑

Am fast losing the will to live right now but yes, I agree, I think 😁😁😁🙄

• Like 1

Fok The complain about the complaining of the complaining world,Lets bet.,will jess spontaneously bate show include dildo in bump oracle or not?My bet..depends if she will have bump sex in dude house later.But..not complaining at 100%,more like 86%.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Without complainers a forum behaves like a little girls tea party. Complainers, whatever you want to call them, make things happen. I shit you not though, I am feeling a bit anxious even talking about this. I'm probably already up to a dozen reports by "non-complainers". 😋

Absolutely my dear.Now lets make silence and watch Jess spontaneous bate,hottt hottttt😮😮.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What's comical to me is how many people complain because Jess stayed outside the apartment for three nights in a row yet when she comes back to the apartment and gets naked she gets top cam. Pretty much minimizes all the complaining.

If you put in rlc an 70'years old woman nude in bed or in shower she will also have top cams,that's how things work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

But we can watch her in shower with ass up,that's real life in cams..her with a dude..thats not to see in cams.Fingers crossed that tomorrow after she arrives from another night in dude house she will laydown in bed and do the show.. dildo in ass,so sooo hot.

you are one funny dude Ze!!  I was told the guy is gone now so she should be home tonight.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Without complainers a forum behaves like a little girls tea party. Complainers, whatever you want to call them, make things happen. I shit you not though, I am feeling a bit anxious even talking about this. I'm probably already up to a dozen reports by "non-complainers". 😋

You're being modest methinks 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

By now RLC, could put the name of Stella's "boyfriend", otherwise we continue to call it a hairy ass and it is so sympathetic for me, that I would like to tell him in person

LOL i tried to tell everybody that y'all were stuck with them leaches until the girls leave but nobody wanted to believe me.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This shows become so unsexy and without surprises,would trade all this shows for watching what a good number of this girls do(without shows or memos)outside the houses,seems they really have fun.But it's like they become robots when they are in cams,waiting for night "prime time" to do the show stuff.No Wonder rlc numbers are in an all time low.

Very true Ze

• Upvote 1