COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

Can someone explain this to me, Lana is about to have sex on the couch, but first she steps away to turn the light off, so instead of having a nice bright full color view, we're now having a dull gray image of someone having sex, then finally and I mean finally she decides to bate, but if you're a member and viewing it, her laptop is blocking the view, now she decides 'for members' to move to the bedroom, and I can say she was first really getting into it, but she had to abruptly stop everything, because her husband was coming back.

50 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

then finally and I mean finally she decides to bate, but if you're a member and viewing it, her laptop is blocking the view, now she decides 'for members' to move to the bedroom

The bedroom has the best angles to see her so I want her to move to the bedroom as much as possible. All the cameras in the living room are horrible.

• Like 3

Lana and Robert have to be the messiest tenants ever on RLC. Their kitchen is always looking so sloppy with so much trash lying around. I thought RLC had a cleanliness rule but it looks like all the other tenants are just not slobs like these two.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Lana and Robert have to be the messiest tenants ever on RLC. Their kitchen is always looking so sloppy with so much trash lying around. I thought RLC had a cleanliness rule but it looks like all the other tenants are just not slobs like these two.

You obviously didn't watch Desiree and Raul ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zola25 said:

You obviously didn't watch Desiree and Raul ?

Nope, good thing I missed them though because L&R have already pushed the limit enough. Urgh they don't own a trash can? All those empty bottles and banana peels and it's not like they're too busy, they have more time to clean everything on the hour every hour lol.