COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

On 11/19/2019 at 12:00 AM, esanders9863 said:

I just have to say I used to like Lana, but now I cannot wait until she is gone and replace with someone else, because I am so tired of her half-ass efforts when she bates, first she starts in the living room about a mile away from the camera and then she decides to go to the bedroom where the lights are off and restarts for about a minute until she noticed her husband is coming back, and everything stops, so right now as I'm looking at her, every light is on in the bedroom now when she's looking at her phone, but when she bates, the lights are off, so what's that about

I think the apartment is going unexpectedly well. Recently there were even two guests. Of course it was better when they had their own apartment at home.

I hope the two of them stay a long time. 

• Like 1

Now there is an MN!
The technician is probably working on this apartment right now, when he is already in Prague.
There is certainly a lot of material left over from the old Russian apartments that can still be installed or replaced.
I hope when he's done, he'll go to Rome and help paint the walls

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think the apartment is going unexpectedly well. Recently there were even two guests. Of course it was better when they had their own apartment at home.

I hope the two of them stay a long time. 

hope not for my part, i am waiting brand new couple never seen before on rlc, if i watched lana/robert 5 mn during the last month it's already good,

one of the most boring couple to watch on rlc , too normal for be interesting to watch for me

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

hope not for my part, i am waiting brand new couple never seen before on rlc, if i watched lana/robert 5 mn during the last month it's already good

No problem. No problem. I am the first one who would like to see new couples on RLC.

Only please, it would be much better if RLC would take one of the fake apartments for this. Why not get rid of Asia&Hakem or one of the GOV places?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No problem. No problem. I am the first one who would like to see new couples on RLC.

Only please, it would be much better if RLC would take one of the fake apartments for this. Why not get rid of Asia&Hakem or one of the GOV places?

or this one of Leora, would be much better with a new fresh couple in this apartment,

for Asia/hakem i think they will stay here for years, the rlc soup for hakeem is too good ,easy money for fake couple this is a good deal for them