COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

Il y a eu une action dans le salon tout à l'heure je n'ai pas pu la voir jusqu'au bout, car j'ai été dérangé pendant le visionnage, j'espère que quelqu'un a capturé une vidéo.

Je remarque que Lana et Robert ont davantage de rapport sexuel dans le salon en ce moment ce qui n'est pas pour me déplaire.😁

There was an action in the living room earlier I couldn’t see it to the end, because I was disturbed during the viewing, I hope someone captured a video.

I notice that Lana and Robert are having more sex in the living room right now, which is not to displease me.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:17 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Right now at 1900 and Lana's ass in his face I don't know how Robert doesn't lean over and lick that beautiful pussy. Lana is so beautiful and has a beautiful pussy it drives me crazy he never licks it.

piedpiper i do agree with you though lana is a beautiful girl i think her and robert and martina and alberto are the best couple on here ive have never seen neither couple argue or nothing.but martina is my best girl at the moment.

Just now, canito said:

piedpiper i do agree with you though lana is a beautiful girl i think her and robert and martina and alberto are the best couple on here ive have never seen neither couple argue or nothing.but martina is my best girl at the moment.

I too love Martina. Nothing fake with them. I also love that when they have sex he comes inside her. She doesn't even mind squeezing the sperm out of her before she goes and showers. And such a beautiful woman as well.

• Like 1