COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

I like Lana, she has a sexy body, and when she used to bate in the old apartment, it was amazing, but what is happening to this girl, she doesn't do anything to even stimulate conversation on this forum, which is still on General Topic Number One since they've been here, but I will tune back over here periodically for a bating Miracle, hopefully from her

I have the impression that Lana and Robert are soon on the start, thank you for all these moments
This couple will always have a place in our hearts for their kindness and their happyness
Lana is also a very pretty woman

long and happy life to them and that their future is made of love ❤️

thank you so much 

it's time for new resident to come, i hope, recycle or not 😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The last thing this site needs is more recycled couples from Russia. Lana and Robert along with Ulyana and Marat were so boring with them cut off from all their friends. Nobody wants to watch a couple for 2-3 months shackled in their house with no social circle, and that's not even mentioning the fact that both couples were painfully dull to begin with. These two couples have proven that bringing in old RLC tenants does not work, but knowing RLC and their infinite stupidity they will continue along with this trend and we'll have to wait around for another 2-3 months before the possibility of being disappointed again. WTF, why not just move in people native to the country?

• Like 1