B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He seemed to care yes, she is playing with his feelings, he clearly wants more than just drunk pussy

he doesn't care about her Fagen!  he is getting all the pussy he can handle from this drug addicted chick.  why would he leave or not show up every time she needed some dick?  open your eyes Fagen, i know you are smarter than you seem!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

he doesn't care about her Fagen!  he is getting all the pussy he can handle from this drug addicted chick.  why would he leave or not show up every time she needed some dick?  open your eyes Fagen, i know you are smarter than you seem!

So why is he so upset and angry now if he doesnt care one bit about her according to you?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the fact that she crawled in the tub with one of the parasites after professing her love for another guy is enough for me!!

She was already in the tub with Sara just the 2 of them when this guy came in and jumped in the tub, not her fault really. Also it's not like they were doing anything in the tub other that sitting there naked.

8 minutes ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

So that confirms what set him off.  She hit him in the hallway when he was corralling her after the tub and that is a major issue for him (don't blame him).  But being drunk she just can't see the answer is to give him some space.

She was way to good for the last guy she was with (the "ex") but this guy seems way to good for her. 

he's not an "an ex"!!  she is fucking around on him.  he was with her the first time she showed up in Barcelona.  she a cheap, cheating _ _ _ _ _!!

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She was already in the tub with Sara just the 2 of them when this guy came in and jumped in the tub, not her fault really. Also it's not like they were doing anything in the tub other that sitting there naked.

you see it one way and i see it totally different........that's all i'm going to say about it.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

he's not an "an ex"!!  she is fucking around on him.  he was with her the first time she showed up in Barcelona.  she a cheap, cheating _ _ _ _ _!!

That she is, but I still say he is an ex, yesterday she was facetiming with him on the phone, I remember one day she said that she could do whatever she wanted with any man until the day she was married.