B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL you prove it to me and then I'll believe you and not until then!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL until he or anyone else can prove it to me, it's just pure speculation!!

Naga- instead of believe me you should have said

I just know, trust me!!!! 😏 (Everyone likes to hear themselves talk)

• Like 1

I think they all have a contract(obviously)and in the contract must be some stuff that is they do it they get extra money,that explains why so many girls do the same ass,pussy open directly to cams night after night,pretty sure is for money,no one would do that and so many times if there wasn't a nice $ncentive.Rare is the night in rlc a bunch of girls aren't like that..ass up,pussy turned to cam.Think also the girls don't have to do nothing if they don't want But in that case they will just get payed the basic,no bonus..Honestly i wish there was no extra bonuses and stuff,that would mean more normal stuff and situations in cams and with more surprise capacity,nowdays they(not all girls but a lot of them)act like workers at job..lets take a shower and do show..bates directly to cam at certain time of day,nights.Tonight for me best house was Carla..was her,the dude,dude sister and an girlfriend just relaxing,talking etc in livingroom.Fok the ass,puss up to cams.Give me some real life in cams.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think they all have a contract(obviously)and in the contract must be some stuff that is they do it they get extra money,that explains why so many girls do the same ass,pussy open directly to cams night after night,pretty sure is for money,no one would do that and so many times if there wasn't a nice $ncentive.Rare is the night in rlc a bunch of girls aren't like that..ass up,pussy turned to cam.Think also the girls don't have to do nothing if they don't want But in that case they will just get payed the basic,no bonus..Honestly i wish there was no extra bonuses and stuff,that would mean more normal stuff and situations in cams and with more surprise capacity,nowdays they(not all girls but a lot of them)act like workers at job..lets take a shower and do show..bates directly to cam at certain time of day,nights.Tonight for me best house was Carla..was her,the dude,dude sister and an girlfriend just relaxing,talking etc in livingroom.Fok the ass,puss up to cams.Give me some real life in cams.

Good post Ze. I agree pretty much with all of this. But in sad reality the wolves would be howling at the door if what we saw was more like real life...

• Like 1