Nelly & Bodgan - back in B5 - fan page

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nelly? Que tiene pequeñas pero perfectamente en forma de pechos naturales, con bonitos pezones also.Never mind..just observaba Nelly, ella putt implantes.

Se puso tetas de plastico, observa videos anteriores de ella, era una tabla de planchar.

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2019 at 5:41 AM, ze81 said:

Positive side that they aren't to big (with makes sense bcause she is very skinny), so maybe they look nice, we will find out soon enought.

Exactly--perfect fit for her body and if it makes her happy that is all that counts--

too many have PTSD in here (plastic tit syndrome disfunction) 😏

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

Exactly--perfect fit for her body and if it makes her happy that is all that counts--

too many have PTSD in here (plastic tit syndrome disfunction) 😏

Only plastic,cosmetic cirurgies i don't agree at all is that duck lips thing(no one looks better after it),the rest..in my tastes Nelly had cute small boobs,they looked just fine,but understand she wanted to do it,similar case to kitty,she had perfect tits in my view..but she got the them bigger,or Masha also.

RLC try to invite old tenants in barcelona,as nelly & bogdan, since that is difficult in russia ; most of them have contribute to the popularity of rlc, and nelly & bogdan were popular ; so see in the archives to see the next tenants of rlc. I think that can be a good idea, even if i understand lot of viewers want new. But old tenants know the lore of rlc.

So we can bet for the future tenants : anabel&elfim , kristy and his bf, perhaps nina&kira , and for sure one day dayana, perhaps irma in couple, ilona and his bf or alone...

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, homersimpson a dit :

So we can bet for the future tenants : anabel&elfim , kristy and his bf, perhaps nina&kira , and for sure one day dayana, perhaps irma in couple, ilona and his bf or alone...

Yep, I think Anabel & Efim are for sure the next tenant after Lana & Robert. But Nina & Kira will never be on RLC since they are already online in another webcam voyeur site...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cocotropico said:

Ja, ich denke Anabel & Efim sind mit Sicherheit die nächsten Mieter nach Lana & Robert. Aber Nina & Kira werden niemals bei RLC sein, da sie bereits auf einer anderen Webcam-Voyeur-Seite online sind ...

I hope Angelina & Arnold go soon, nobody can look at it. She has to have peobleme with her. If he does not fuck properly, it becomes histärisch.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...