Misty (2019) Part #2

nicsjom

@All yes I see the problem with the too high mounted cams on many places in the appartement. Honestly I was not bothered too much by it by now as it is really a lot looking like her very first place. Cams there were not good either I know. Not home at the moment but when I get home and have time I will see if something can be done with the cams. 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@All yes I see the problem with the too high mounted cams on many places in the appartement. Honestly I was not bothered too much by it by now as it is really a lot looking like her very first place. Cams there were not good either I know. Not home at the moment but when I get home and have time I will see if something can be done with the cams. 

You must  be getting confused pal I am sure the cams in her first apartment were very good, in fact, same block that lisa lived in. Maybe she had an apartment before lisa's block?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You must  be getting confused pal I am sure the cams in her first apartment were very good, in fact, same block that lisa lived in. Maybe she had an apartment before lisa's block?

No her first apartment was the same block as Lisa.

Just now, Robwin said:

That's what I thought, well the cams there were brilliant especially in the bedroom so Jabs must be talking out of his ass then 😁

As far as I remember I think their were three out of nine cams that were high up in Misty's first apartment. 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the livingroom & 1 in the bedroom.

19 minutes ago, Just In said:

As far as I remember I think their were three out of nine cams that were high up in Misty's first apartment. 1 in the kitchen, 1 in the livingroom & 1 in the bedroom.

Seems your memory is failing too.the 3 in the bedroom were 1 at the bottom of the bed, 1 at the top of the bed and 1 from the side. All 3 were fairly low. The side one was very low.The kitchen and living room were 1 room really, in modern terms open plan. 1 was in front of the sofa, 1 from behind the sofa probably halfway up the wall and 1 in the kitchen looking towards the sofa again probably halfway up the wall. 1 in the loggia at about head height and 1 in the bathroom again at about head height looking towards the shower. Now that only makes 8 I can't remember a 9th one, then again wouldn't swear to it.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Seems your memory is failing too.the 3 in the bedroom were 1 at the bottom of the bed, 1 at the top of the bed and 1 from the side. All 3 were fairly low. The side one was very low.The kitchen and living room were 1 room really, in modern terms open plan. 1 was in front of the sofa, 1 from behind the sofa probably halfway up the wall and 1 in the kitchen looking towards the sofa again probably halfway up the wall. 1 in the loggia at about head height and 1 in the bathroom again at about head height looking towards the shower. Now that only makes 8 I can't remember a 9th one, then again wouldn't swear to it.

I'll givr it to you that their were 8 cam's but although the point I was making was the three I mentioned were aiming downwards.

P.s don't get too big a head just because you finally have 1 thing right.😝

• Like 1