B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Totally wrong ..
We who actually see and hear what's going on know that the balcony door in that room has been leaking all the time.
You can hear the wind blowing and it has been very cold in the room in winter.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe....just maybe, they weren't shutting the door all the way?  If it's just a door that is the problem which leads to a balcony,  they shouldn't be going out there in the first place.  So now you have a room that is going to be out of commission for god knows how long just because of a door that might let a little breeze in from time to time.  I've got a solution for RLC,  caulk the shit out of it and permanently screw the damn thing shut and get on with the show!!

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

This is not acceptable 🤬🤬

WHY THE FUCK RLC ALLOW HER GUY INTO THE APARTMENT AND FUCK OFF-CAM?????

Like as if this fucking make sense???? RLC, have some fucking control over the tenants or don't have tenants at all.

When will those Real Life Idiots learn? When their mamas stop loving them????

You are absolutely right STM, RLC sets it up to purposely piss off the viewers that pay good money each month by creating hiding spots that could easily be removed by simply adding the necessary cameras.  In B2 alone, there is 4 hiding spots with no camera coverage at all.......the hall bathroom (which has the absolute shittiest coverage), and the 3 balconies.  RLC has no regard for you....the paying customer.  Not only does their camera coverage suck, cutting off 2 feet of some of the beds, plus piss poor, grainy streams, there is just not enough cameras.  I was told that there was a couple of girls in Masha's putting on a show but the video coverage really sucked.  If it's a matter of lighting, then have the tenants keep the lights on, and if it's not a matter of lighting, get some better freaking cameras!!!  "Real Life Idiots" that is what their website should be called.......too funny!!

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

So Aria has teamed up again with her hired hand from last year; easy to see where this is likely to go - Naomi leaves soon, Aria moves to the big room and he moves in again like last time. Just as we’re on the cusp of getting shot of the two squatters at b-1 when Sara leaves and maybe Stella then b-2 gets another male intrusion. Let’s hope they argue fall out again as before or maybe the script hasn’t allowed for that yet. Too many blokes invading the girls’ domain for my liking. They should all be fucked off to COV apts! 😡

Amen HM88!!

• Upvote 1

This Aria and Alla from B4 need to buck up or fxxk off.

Especially Aria, who is a recycled girl. Why the fxxk did RLC get her to return to do pussy cat shows and off-cam sex with her bf???

Sometimes I just don't understand if those idiots at RLC know that "stupid" is in each of their middle names.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Noldus a dit :

Yes, I think so too.. to bad 

Send her home soon. It is pretty clear RLC's recycling project isn't going anywhere but they still insist on it not sure for what fuck.

U want to bring back a recycled girl, you make sure she gives entertainment. If not, why recycle her?

Simple logic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1