B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

il y a une heure, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Naomi had a long session yesterday where she showed us her beautiful pussy.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I really like her pussy lips and asshole. Could spend a few hours playing with those.

I think she did her pussy lips too like she did her boobs but I am not complaining.

Boobs not so but pussy lips yes. They do look nice to me.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I think she did her pussy lips too like she did her boobs but I am not complaining.

Boobs not so but pussy lips yes. They do look nice to me.

Naomi does have a nice pussy when she chooses to show it.  what i didn't like reading about was the bate she had that mimicked Sofie.  unfortunately Naomi was coached by Sofie so what you are going to see until she leaves is Sofie in a different body.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, Sergio said:

the nice thing about Aria, that difference compared to the other girls, does not simulate interest in the female gender, therefore, or bring a new boy into the apartment, or she will have a difficult life in the coming months

it would be easy to say, I said it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And this young man is a close friend of Amina's too. I rather like him. He doesn't act like a horny teenager. And is quite nice. When the time comes he can fuck like a rock star as well with a rather big dick.

Looks like all the apartments in Barcelona are turning into couples apartments...nothing to see here move along

• Like 1