B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One step better.  Shut the apartment completely down.  :biggrin:

I totally agree SC!  there is and never was anything wrong with the room that is now offline.  RLC knows that the subscribers....except for a few, will believe anything they say.  if RLC cared about any of you they would have shutdown this apartment a long time ago and seeked a more modern up to date apartment that doesn't have all the problems that they (RLC) claim there to be!!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree SC!  there is and never was anything wrong with the room that is now offline.  RLC knows that the subscribers....except for a few, will believe anything they say.  if RLC cared about any of you they would have shutdown this apartment a long time ago and seeked a more modern up to date apartment that doesn't have all the problems that they (RLC) claim there to be!!!

Totally wrong ..
We who actually see and hear what's going on know that the balcony door in that room has been leaking all the time.
You can hear the wind blowing and it has been very cold in the room in winter.

• Like 3

Il y a 11 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Naomi does have a nice pussy when she chooses to show it.  what i didn't like reading about was the bate she had that mimicked Sofie.  unfortunately Naomi was coached by Sofie so what you are going to see until she leaves is Sofie in a different body.

Yea but I think she might be told by RLC to mimic Sofie, just my thoughts. I don't think she will want to if she can help it.  

Il y a 6 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Listened to replay at 0157 you could definitely hear him pounding her. So they did have sex outside. Too bad.

This is not acceptable 🤬🤬

WHY THE FUCK RLC ALLOW HER GUY INTO THE APARTMENT AND FUCK OFF-CAM?????

Like as if this fucking make sense???? RLC, have some fucking control over the tenants or don't have tenants at all.

When will those Real Life Idiots learn? When their mamas stop loving them????

• Like 1

And sorry I don't know where to post this (mods you can remove or move this post if you like), can I ask if @dontgetnone  isn't around or stop browsing this forum anymore?

He did tell me if there isn't any activity from him means he isn't around anymore but I just want to ask around and be sure.

Been busy the past 2 months and did not really browse this forum much myself too.

43 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And sorry I don't know where to post this (mods you can remove or move this post if you like), can I ask if @dontgetnone  isn't around or stop browsing this forum anymore?

He did tell me if there isn't any activity from him means he isn't around anymore but I just want to ask around and be sure.

Been busy the past 2 months and did not really browse this forum much myself too.

His last vist on CC was September 9 2019, so I think maybe he past away. Sorry 

So Aria has teamed up again with her hired hand from last year; easy to see where this is likely to go - Naomi leaves soon, Aria moves to the big room and he moves in again like last time. Just as we’re on the cusp of getting shot of the two squatters at b-1 when Sara leaves and maybe Stella then b-2 gets another male intrusion. Let’s hope they argue fall out again as before or maybe the script hasn’t allowed for that yet. Too many blokes invading the girls’ domain for my liking. They should all be fucked off to COV apts! 😡

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I asked this question a few weeks ago and nobody had heard from him..and nothing since. I feared the worst back then and passed on my respects...😢

• Like 1
  • Sad 1