B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

Nothing ever happens in this room. Not since I have been watching anyway. Always rubbing legs arms etc but that's it.

I don't see why they don't just go ahead and do it.  Naomi tried with Sara and let Sofi make her cum. Jess just touches everyone and I don't know about Aria.  I don't understand them unless this is in the RLC contract.

Just now, keeper31 said:

I don't see why they don't just go ahead and do it.  Naomi tried with Sara and let Sofi make her cum. Jess just touches everyone and I don't know about Aria.  I don't understand them unless this is in the RLC contract.

Neither Jess nor Aria are into girls. I don't think Naomi is either, unless it was one of Sofie's shows...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I can't imagine doing all that without getting horny and needing some release.

The Russian/Ukrainian girls have always stroked and caressed each other. Plus they might just be teasing us into thinking they're gonna have a 3 girl lezfest...

Jess has already had a 3some so she must be shattered...😏

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I missed Jess's threeway.  Who was it with?

You have to ask Harley's "source", he is the only one who claim that it happened, conveniently when B1 was UM, so no one saw it. It's just his usual bullshit.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You have to ask Harley's "source", he is the only one who claim that it happened, conveniently when B1 was UM, so no one saw it. It's just his usual bullshit.

And he forgot the maid was there during the UM cleaning Stella's room, so it was probably a foursome 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1