Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

Obviously nobody's noticed, Aunty arrived yesterday afternoon, so everyone's now got around four days to catch up on all those outstanding little jobs you've been putting off.

Great I need to mow the lawn on Saturday.

• Haha 2

I would respectfully advise Leora to be careful if she is going out this evening in Prague. Czechoslovakia football team are playing England in Prague this evening, and as with many international football matches violence and civil disorder sometimes occurs in the build up and aftermath of such games between opposing sets of supporters.

• Like 2

I not aware if it's been mentioned before but I believe that Leora is being extremely compromised by RLC's decisions regarding her camera placement.  Were those decisions were made by an uncaring administrator or an incompetent technician?  Leora has a genius sense for playing to the her best camera, so that's why I think she spends so much time in the kitchen. Also, historically, Leora loves to spend time in front of mirrors and windows.  Only Cameras #6 and #8 give her those vantage points in my opinion.  Camera #4 is totally redundant and #5 gives the same coverage but from a better vantage point. The decision makers at RLC would do Leora a huge favor by giving another look at where her cameras are placed. I think Leora deserves consideration for at least having people who know and understand her patterns, habits and behaviors and who try to give her their best given her contribution to the brand.