Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

2 hours ago, dogmycat said:

They must be paying my love by the bate. No complaints though, thanks to the improved replay. Anyone notice the starbucks cup?   JULIA

never mind it looks like the Alt site picked up on it.

And the Moos censored my remark in the alt site when I called her Julia, and replaced it with Leora,  are there no boundaries to the PC brigade police.😂 So what happens now? Do the people who call her Goddess, Princess, little one, or sweetheart get their posts censored also, or do we ask her to remove her name from the cup as our mods don’t like it. 😲

2 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

And the Moos censored my remark in the alt site when I called her Julia, and replaced it with Leora,  are there no boundaries to the PC brigade police.😂 So what happens now? Do the people who call her Goddess, Princess, little one, or sweetheart get their posts censored also, or do we ask her to remove her name from the cup as our mods don’t like it. 😲

On rlc she's known with one name, Leora, nothing else and we have rules on this forum, no personal information about tenants 

ok her name was on a starbuck coffee, but her name is still Leora :-) 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On rlc she's known with one name, Leora, nothing else and we have rules on this forum, no personal information about tenants 

ok her name was on a starbuck coffee, but her name is still Leora 🙂

We must agree to disagree. 😄

57 minutes ago, norbertzetz said:

Hello dear members.
I have not been there for a long time and now I see that Leora is alone. Have you seen her with another man?
are there any vids of it? thanks for an info

She still is with Paul,but she moved alone for some months to this house(in another country)for some months,they talk,videocalls etc daily,Gess after this "vacations" she will return to him and rest of family.

• Like 1

Just a Q, hehe. How can I stop someone to follow me?

OK, ok - not in a real life, hehe - just here - I don't want someone to follow me (not to block the chance of following for everyone - just 1 person) - what should I do?   🙂