Archive Moment Requests Part #3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Is this topic still working?Request,asked for two videos to be saved to video archive and none was saved.

i'm sitting on a few hundred moments & nack probably is also. i'm guessing that the recent problems are why they haven't been moved to archive.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this request, but I wish VHTV could do something about the older videos in their archive, which either do not work at all or continually break down. It's all very well to boast about 70000 videos when only 500 actually work. I am a Courtney fan and am still suffering withdrawal systems from her leaving last summer, made all the worse now as one by one her videos become unplayable.

3 hours ago, skandia242 said:

I am not sure if this is the right place for this request, but I wish VHTV could do something about the older videos in their archive, which either do not work at all or continually break down. It's all very well to boast about 70000 videos when only 500 actually work. I am a Courtney fan and am still suffering withdrawal systems from her leaving last summer, made all the worse now as one by one her videos become unplayable.

it may be because of the recent problems but you should contact support with the info. we moment ops can only save the moments. once they are in the archive it is up to vh to make sure that they work.