B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

11 hours ago, Fagen said:

Aah right

you see I was unfortunately right, this kind of person are never happy and are always dissatisfied, whatever girls can propose they are not even able to appreciate the simple beauty of a woman, which I find very sad and especially since they see only the negative, they are not even able to realize that this is not the first time that Mindy takes a bath facing camera :angel:

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, moos54 a dit :

you see I was unfortunately right, this kind of person are never happy and are always dissatisfied, whatever girls can propose they are not even able to appreciate the simple beauty of a woman, which I find very sad and especially since they see only the negative, they are not even able to realize that this is not the first time that Mindy takes a bath facing camera :angel:

Wait hold on a moment, you mean I should be satisfied that fucking Mindy took a bath facing the camera????? Is this what you are trying to proclaim here????

What is this sorcery you are trying to spread?

Fucking paid my monthly subscription just to watch them showering without hiding from the cameras 😏

I have enough of your nonsense. I have no clue how on earth you can be a moderator on this platform when you are spreading such "easy way out" for RLC and their girls so just that RLC can spend less on paying the girls to do stuffs.

No wonder RLC see no reason to improve as a content provider simply because they have people like you spreading the "good news" on this forum.

• Like 1

This is probably one of the worst and boring casting in Barcelona and we can still have jokers who can come here to proclaim all kinds of "positive vibes" just so that the content provider can get away with it.

Really ridiculous, no difference from those Chinese forums where the moderators & their senior members crew just shoot you down so that you don't hurt their pockets.

Fucking joke.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Warten Sie auf einen Moment halten, meinen Sie sollte ich zufrieden sein, dass verdammt Mindy nahm ein Bad vor der Kamera ????? Ist das, was Sie versuchen hier zu verkünden ????

Was ist das für Zauberei Sie zu verbreiten versuchen?

Ficken bezahlt mein monatliches Abonnement nur um sie zu sehen Duschen , ohne von den Kameras versteckt 😏

Ich habe genug von Ihrem Unsinn. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie auf der Erde Sie einen Moderator auf dieser Plattform sein kann, wenn Sie eine solche „easy way out“ für RLC verbreiten und ihre Mädchen so einfach, dass RLC auf die Zahlung der Mädchen weniger ausgeben stopft zu tun.

Kein Wunder, RLC sehe keinen Grund, als Content-Provider zu verbessern, nur weil sie Menschen wie Sie haben die „gute Nachricht“ auf diesem Forum zu verbreiten.

It astounds me that you are still paying for RLC

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Barni a dit :

It astounds me that you are still paying for RLC

I don't want to quarrel with you because you don't get what I was trying to say to that RLC DEFENDER.

I was questioning his intention in case you have yet to notice.

Some people on this forum have their own agendas to fulfill and mine is very clear.

I want to see RLC providing value-for-money entertainment. Not bullshit "facing the camera while showering" content that RLC PR guy was raving about.

22 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Wait hold on a moment, you mean I should be satisfied that fucking Mindy took a bath facing the camera????? Is this what you are trying to proclaim here????

Fucking paid my monthly subscription just to watch them showering without hiding from the cameras 😏

I have enough of your nonsense. I have no clue how on earth you can be a moderator on this platform when you are spreading such "easy way out" for RLC and their girls so just that RLC can spend less on paying the girls to do stuffs.

No wonder RLC see no reason to improve as a content provider simply because they have people like you spreading the "good news" on this forum.

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

This is probably one of the worst and boring casting in Barcelona and we can still have jokers who can come here to proclaim all kinds of "positive vibes" just so that the content provider can get away with it.

Really ridiculous, no difference from those Chinese forums where the moderators & their senior members crew just shoot you down so that you don't hurt their pockets.

Fucking joke.

71317426_10156280377426599_8104527949530660864_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I'm just saying that whatever the girls can show us, it will never be enough for someone like you They could even make us a gang bang that you will always find something to complain about it's in your DNA, you feel bad if you can not complain

honestly I do not know how people can live their life by being always dissatisfied in view of all the comments you write, it seems pretty clear to me now

You like me, we pay a subscription, but do not tell me that you do not have for your money every day if we think about it, the subscription costs us only a little more than a euro a day and for my part, for this rate, I do not think I have the opportunity to see so many naked girls or couples living their lives

Edited by moos54
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

71317426_10156280377426599_8104527949530660864_n.jpg

Yes I know many people are not happy with me and I know my posts don't make people happy but this is Real Life isn't it?

I carry on to post what I really feel and state the facts.

Whether or not people like that, well I can't control.

It is not my style to post "oh Mindy is looking so good today or Alla is showing some pussy".

We have people doing that already.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I'm just saying that whatever the girls can show us, it will never be enough for someone like you They could even make us a gang bang that you will always find something to complain about it's in your DNA, you feel bad if you can not complain

honestly I do not know how people can live their life by being always dissatisfied in view of all the comments you write, it seems pretty clear to me now

I feel bad that you can say lies while maintaining your "i am so nice" tone.

Did you hear me "complain" about B4 when Damira/Anabella/Debby/Megan were around? Did you hear me complain about B1 after Sara "woke up" and played her game for us audience?

Did you even hear me "complain" when even Sofie was doing her shows in B2 and later with Naomi?

Enough of your PR bullshit, I know what you are trying to do.

It is my fault that I replied you. From now on, I will ignore all your posts simply because you reply with made-up lies. This should probably make your job & Noldus' job easier 😏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes I know many people are not happy with me and I know my posts don't make people happy but this is Real Life isn't it?

I carry on to post what I really feel and state the facts.

Whether or not people like that, well I can't control.

It is not my style to post "oh Mindy is looking so good today or Alla is showing some pussy".

We have people doing that already.

Always complaining.Always negative.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Fucking joke.

For someone who constantly complains that moderators are bad guys, I think these moderators leave you a lot of freedom of expression

if we were so naughty, it would already be a lot of time that you would not be on this forum but it always comes back to the person you are, if you do not complain, it's that you feel bad ^^