B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

10 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Mindy arrived on 6th Oct.

Except when she is in the bathroom showering while backfacing the camera, she has shown the audience nothing at all.

Absolutely nothing from her. It is time for her to leave even before her full month is up. 

What is the point of keeping her here?

i hope they will be only a month girls in B1 because this is one of the most boring casting i saw in B1 in the rlc history,

some guys wanted reallife this is what you have now zzzzzzzz, what a contrast between the last casting (sara,stella and jessica) and this one

16 minutes ago, firewall said:

i hope they will be only a month girls in B1 because this is one of the most boring casting i saw in B1 in the rlc history,

some guys wanted reallife this is what you have now zzzzzzzz, what a contrast between the last casting (sara,stella and jessica) and this one

I think Sara and Stella were a good example of how much better REAL LIFE is than all those silly shows we usually see in GOV. 

Certainly important is that RLC finally starts to take casting seriously. It is not enough just to populate the twelve sleeping places with boring girls. They Need to find people who really want to live there, are socially involved and agree to the idea of the project.

il y a 27 minutes, firewall a dit :

Probably a cost-cutting casting by RLC, but even so I still don't understand what the fuck is Mindy doing here???

Other than reminding us (ok maybe just me) of Serafima, she serves no purpose.

dane dehaan GIF  excited eric andre GIF Useless Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Just saw some "unpacking or packing" in Mindy's room on Replay & thought for a second she was preparing to pack up and leave.

Nope, what she did later was to dress up without wearing a bra, went to the bathroom & graciously showed us washing her pussy (but without peeing) before putting on a pair of sexy panties.

I bet she is going to meet the other person on the phone & they are going to have a good time :biggrin:

Or she is going fulfill the real purpose of RLC bringing her to Barcelona, to serve other more deserving clients 😏

Off-cam of course, fuck the cameras.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Just saw some "unpacking or packing" in Mindy's room on Replay & thought for a second she was preparing to pack up and leave.

Nope, what she did later was to dress up without wearing a bra, went to the bathroom & graciously showed us washing her pussy (but without peeing) before putting on a pair of sexy panties.

I bet she is going to meet the other person on the phone & they are going to have a good time :biggrin:

☹️

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Mindy arrived on 6th Oct.

Except when she is in the bathroom showering while backfacing the camera, she has shown the audience nothing at all.

Absolutely nothing from her. It is time for her to leave even before her full month is up. 

What is the point of keeping her here?

Mindy is sitting in the tub now facing the camera, hope you are happy now 😉