Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #2

On 11/24/2019 at 8:03 PM, StnCld316 said:

Billionaire Lifestyle.  🤣

That's why he doesn't want his Income Tax forms shown.  It would be an embarrassment to himself to show that he's not actually a Billionaire.    :biggrin:

Actually, the IRS maintains an office in every major corporation, and it audits their targets constantly.  If it's publicly traded on the NYSE, then there also must be an independent auditor there. He would have been audited long ago, and nobody could understand the complexity of the huge tax results anyway. I'd like to know how so many officials in government got to be so rich on their meager salaries as senators and reps, however...

• Like 3

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, the IRS maintains an office in every major corporation, and it audits their targets constantly.  If it's publicly traded on the NYSE, then there also must be an independent auditor there. He would have been audited long ago, and nobody could understand the complexity of the huge tax results anyway. I'd like to know how so many officials in government got to be so rich on their meager salaries as senators and reps, however...

That $23 Trillion Debt just wasn't created by Debts, War and Waste on Loans to Third World Entities.  There are many hands in the Cookie Jar siphoning from it constantly.  It costs American Taxpayers $400B a Month just to Service the Debt's Interest Payment.  Eventually when Interest Rates Rise it will only get worse for most.  The only ones that will still be smiling will be the 1%'s.  

People think it's bad now, they haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the Workforce to turn completely over to AI there won't be much need for Human Intervention in the Workforce. Everything will be 90% Robotized (Automated) between 2035 - 2040 or maybe sooner.

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That $23 Trillion Debt just wasn't created by Debts, War and Waste on Loans to Third World Entities.  There are many hands in the Cookie Jar siphoning from it constantly.  It costs American Taxpayers $400B a Month just to Service the Debt's Interest Payment.  Eventually when Interest Rates Rise it will only get worse for most.  The only ones that will still be smiling will be the 1%'s.  

People think it's bad now, they haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the Workforce to turn completely over to AI there won't be much need for Human Intervention in the Workforce. Everything will be 90% Robotized (Automated) between 2035 - 2040 or maybe sooner.

You could be right--most people that could remember the Great Depression of 1929-1933 are dead. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

You could be right--most people that could remember the Great Depression of 1929-1933 are dead. 

My Father told me about it.  It wasn't a pretty scene.

Considering my Father came from a Family of 16 with 14 Kids. That at least told me one thing about my Grandparents, they were a Horney Couple back in the day. No wonder they went to their Graves.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Today, December 7,  2019

for the United States--78 years ago December 7, 1941-"A date which will live in infamy"

Please notice that the Congress has been too cowardly and chicken shit to declare a war since WWII, and we have not won a war since. They just run half-hearted "police actions." What a horrible waste of warriors lives just because our Congress ties their hands, then goes all surrender-monkey on them.

• Like 3