Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #2

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

kyqh.png

But what Trump forgets is the really bad press that Benjamin Franklin got when he was president during the spanish flu and never got credit for inventing the first car stereo when Gerald Ford invented the first car,, no respect.👀🚗📻:huh::tongue:

• Upvote 1

STARTED TAKING THIS,-- 

A  SMALL SHOT GLASS FULL EACH DAY,(3 X's/DAY),THATS ALL..THIS WILL HELP WITH PREVENTING BLOCKED ARTERIES AND HELP REDUCE BLOOD CLOTS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID19,,JUST IN CASE I MIGHT HAVE COVID OR GET IT,,I HEARD IT'S OK FROM DR. TRUMP,,,,JUST A FEW VERY SMALL SIDE EFFECTS,LIKE PROJECTILE VOMITING AND UNCONTROLLABLE DIARRHEA,NOSE BLEEDS,BLEEDING OUT MY EARS,,BLURRED VISION,SEEING MY DEAD RELATIVES,,,BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I AM LOSING WEIGHT AT A VERY FAST PACE,AND I CAN FIT INTO A JEAN JACKET I HAD IN THE 6'TH GRADE,,AND...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;********************************************* ,,,,,,,OOOPS,SORRY,I SEEM TO HAVE BLACKED OUT ON THE KEYBOARD,WHERE WAS I,,OH YEAH, IT TASTES PRETTY GOOD TOO,,NO PROBLEM
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

STARTED TAKING THIS,-- 

A  SMALL SHOT GLASS FULL EACH DAY,(3 X's/DAY),THATS ALL..THIS WILL HELP WITH PREVENTING BLOCKED ARTERIES AND HELP REDUCE BLOOD CLOTS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID19,,JUST IN CASE I MIGHT HAVE COVID OR GET IT,,I HEARD IT'S OK FROM DR. TRUMP,,,,JUST A FEW VERY SMALL SIDE EFFECTS,LIKE PROJECTILE VOMITING AND UNCONTROLLABLE DIARRHEA,NOSE BLEEDS,BLEEDING OUT MY EARS,,BLURRED VISION,SEEING MY DEAD RELATIVES,,,BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I AM LOSING WEIGHT AT A VERY FAST PACE,AND I CAN FIT INTO A JEAN JACKET I HAD IN THE 6'TH GRADE,,AND...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;********************************************* ,,,,,,,OOOPS,SORRY,I SEEM TO HAVE BLACKED OUT ON THE KEYBOARD,WHERE WAS I,,OH YEAH, IT TASTES PRETTY GOOD TOO,,NO PROBLEM

Good shit! I inject it directly between my toes for depression! Its good for all kinds of crap!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good shit! I inject it directly between my toes for depression! Its good for all kinds of crap!

Please allow me to inject you next time,i like toes.:biggrin:

• Like 2