Political Posts of Satire, Jokes & Visual Thoughts #2

Get orf your horse and drink your bleach and get those UV rays shining in your lungs. I do not think the democrats want the economy destroyed as I think it is a Chinese plot to be number 1 in the world as their economy reacts first... but there will be no economies left to sell to. America going back to work and opening up their economy will pay a dear price with enormous death figures from Covid-19.

All I can say about the Democrats selection of Uncle Joe Biden is bloody hell is that all you have got!

• Like 2

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Get orf your horse and drink your bleach and get those UV rays shining in your lungs. I do not think the democrats want the economy destroyed as I think it is a Chinese plot to be number 1 in the world as their economy reacts first... but there will be no economies left to sell to. America going back to work and opening up their economy will pay a dear price with enormous death figures from Covid-19.

All I can say about the Democrats selection of Uncle Joe Biden is bloody hell is that all you have got!

Drink your tea, eat your crumpets and worry about the UK and we'll take care of our problems, since you know nothing about what is happening in the U.S. anyway. 

23 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Coming from a country who selected Bonkers Boris.. 😀