Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

51 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

If you want I can send you to a charming veterinary girl👩‍🔬, in Siberia, a beautiful country, where the snow has arrived now🥶.

Haha, indeed.  With all due respect Domi, my friend, I'm not comfortable with this.  No names are revealed, but those of us who are in the know, know exactly who you refer to.  We don't want that to get out in public.  I protect Nina and Kira's identities, even the cats true names with pseudos, and that same courtesy extends to their friends.  I'm not trying to be a dick, just careful.  Sorry.  

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another heavy-duty discussion tonight.  Kira sitting on the stovetop.  I can see her ribs through her back.  She is so skinny!  Nina with her rapid-fire, region specific dialect, I can't understand any of it.  

I have said before, I've dated a couple women of Russian heritage, one of them just one generation away from her immigrant parents.  Best borscht I ever had.  They truly are like no other women anywhere.  Russian women will argue with you till the cows come home, some of them violently, even if they are wrong.  It's quite an experience.  

But the makeup time erases all of that.  😉  

discussion.JPG

40 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Haha, indeed.  With all due respect Domi, my friend, I'm not comfortable with this.  No names are revealed, but those of us who are in the know, know exactly who you refer to.  We don't want that to get out in public.  I protect Nina and Kira's identities, even the cats true names with pseudos, and that same courtesy extends to their friends.  I'm not trying to be a dick, just careful.  Sorry.  

I'm pretty sure there are dozens of veterinarians in Siberia, I did not want to compromise the identity of our friend. It was a joke, knowing that you would understand who I was talking to. Next time I will speak of all Russia or Eurasia and not of a location as precise as this little country of Siberia.😉😉😉

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Am sure the cats will appreciate that 😁👍

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I'm pretty sure there are dozens of veterinarians in Siberia, I did not want to compromise the identity of our friend. It was a joke, knowing that you would understand who I was talking to. Next time I will speak of all Russia or Eurasia and not of a location as precise as this little country of Siberia.😉😉😉

It's all good, no offense, and no revelations.  I just understand how passionate you are at having had the privilege of meeting our girls on many occasions.  Perhaps I am just being jealous  😉   

Speaking of Siberia, has anyone seen or heard anything from my other fave, Maya?