Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol. Like this? 

EXACTOf*ckinmundo!  Some muthaf*cka FINALLY undermuthaf*ckinstands me!  And get this muthaf*ckin shit - it's a muthaf*ckin CHICK!  I think I just fell in muthaf*ckin love!  

Hey darlin, you like big muthaf*ckin trucks?   Asking for a muthaf*ckin friend...    

😆 

• Like 1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wonder if that's her first prick she's had 🤣

ROTFLMAO!!!! 🤣 

But seriously, a good question. Is either one of our Lovely Lesbian Lassies (tm) a "Gold Star"?  Kira seems to generally be a bit of a Stone Top and penetration averse. I've mostly only ever seen her let Nina lick/finger her while camming. I'd rate her chances at 75% for earning her Gold Star Lesbian award. At least as far as consensual acts go; which is all that counts! Nina OTOH being more the adventuress? I'd guess at giving her only about a 25% chance of having her Gold Star. I'd give at least a 3/4 chance that she's given a friendly cock a test ride at least once. Just to see what if was like/ be able to say that she had....   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

OMG this was painful to watch.  This must have been Nina's first butt injection she has ever given.  She took FOREVER to stab poor Kira (at least they were laughing about it).  I won't even mention the multitude of non-sterile actions.  😬  I remember back on RLC, Kira would give butt injections to Nina every so often, and she was in and out in a couple of seconds.  It was funny when Nina gave the sign of the cross before her 10th attempt LOL.  I'm not even religious and I give the sign of the cross (I'm sure there is a proper term for it) every time I climb in my truck.  

Haha...actually the cross is a technique to find the correct injection location on butts . the needle is to go in the upper outer quadrant.  

53 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Haha...actually the cross is a technique to find the correct injection location on butts . the needle is to go in the upper outer quadrant.  

Oh no, I'm not referring to THAT cross, I'm well aware of the "invisible crosshairs" technique (I once dated a girl who was diabetic and I had to learn).  I'm referring to the cross action that one performs on oneself, the up-down-side-to-side motion across the chest one makes when one is about to perform something which may have a questionable successful outcome, and one is asking whatever higher powers they believe in for a little help or guidance.  Nina performs this at the 1:53 mark on Kjeld's vidcap.  I think it's a Catholic thing?  Like I said,  I'm not religious, but I do the motion myself every time I climb into my truck, hoping that it helps that I don't accidentally slam into a family of six that day.  Not sure if it actually does any good, but so far so good!  

• Like 3