Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira's 0730 alarm goes off as usual, she has to get up to snooze it (lucky for me), but then Butch thinks it's PLAYtime and gets a mouse, but of course Kira cuddles him, much to his chagrin and happiness.  I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times:  when I die, I want to be reincarnated as either Butch or Sundance, doesn't matter which.  Both of them live the perfect cat life.    (edit: look at the smile on Kira, as she cuddles Butch.  You know he's lovin life)  

0730alarm.JPG

playtime.JPG

snuggletime.JPG

Edited by sturmchaser
add pic #3 commentary
  • Like 4

OKie dokie, they are both awake at 0800 Pete time - and to spare others sensitivities, at around 0810, cam-11, Nina took a pee and very audible squirt (not a solid) in the shitter of whatever she ate last night LMAO.  They seem to have a problem with their toilet, though, requiring multiple flushes, and extra water sometimes.  Kira has no problem dousing the throne after a Nina blast off.  Please note my former posts of Kira's tolerance levels LOL.  

I am actually pleased with VHTV's position of bathroom cams, because honestly, as much as I love these girls, I do not have any desire to see them wiping their ass after a dookie.  It's fine enough for me to hear the pee and the farts and the squirts.  I giggle like a pre-teen boy at farts, as anybody else does.  And that's more than I got at RLC.  AND I"M GOOD WITH THAT.  I don't need to see anything further, thanks!  

Sooo... no judgement from me, but... you sick f*ckin bastards out there... what do YOU say?   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Looking better, I have the impression that Nina had a singing tour at a time during this weekend, with the pants and orange vest that we saw. So travel, success, fan club ... etc ... Look at her story ...

I think, but I could be wrong, that Nina sang yesterday for an association. It seems to me that Nina has a big heart and is very sensitive to the difficulties of others.

bandicam 2019-10-27 14-44-56-303.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, refazer said:

I think, but I could be wrong, that Nina sang yesterday for an association. It seems to me that Nina has a big heart and is very sensitive to the difficulties of others.

That's it, Nina calls her music social rock. She militates against various ills of society as yesterday against drugs.

• Like 4