Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

8 hours ago, refazer said:

sex on CB must be enough especially as I think they take pleasure

I won't pay twice - they should care just a little for their VHTV friends - after all, we pay at least part of the apartment rent. They are beginning to act like tha Barcelone Girls. Sleep, eat and shower in the apartment, everything else outsite the apartment.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I won't pay twice - they should care just a little for their VHTV friends - after all, we pay at least part of the apartment rent. They are beginning to act like tha Barcelone Girls. Sleep, eat and shower in the apartment, everything else outsite the apartment.

They would have to make CB from their apartment.They should do CB from their apartment.
Those who wish to give them on CB .. could continue to do so.
Other subscribers would be rewarded

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I still haven't figured out why Nina and Kira left RLC (or maybe sent them away) to come to VHTV?
Their apt. it's almost always empty and the little sex they make is really poor especially when compared to that of Kate & Viki or Lexa & Waverly.
From my point of view it is a dead apt. .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1