Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien

this couple speaks very little, they have the same interests, they are always very quiet, and never yell !! they really go well together ....

the early risers, real workers, I love them, I respect them

des lèves tôt, des vrais travailleurs, je les adore, je les respecte

Couples like Maya & Stepan, Adriana & Daniel, and Dasha & Demid are proof that a woman does not need to nag and whine or create drama to have a happy marriage with her husband. Cooperating with your husband will always get you more.

Couples like Maya & Stepan, Adriana & Daniel, and Dasha & Demid are proof that a woman does not need to nag and whine or create drama to have a happy marriage with her husband. Cooperating with your husband will always get you more.

And this is in part why I like these couples. No bullshit drama. It's just unfortunate that these type of women are few and very far between.

We are now living in a society where women are constantly nagging, intimidating, and testing their husband. And women wonder why we don't open up to them or want to commit to them. If a man trusts his woman, and knows that she will keep his thoughts and his personal life secret, and not intimidate him if he has thoughts or ideas that she doesn't agree with, and not blab about everything to the world, then he will be open with her.

Here's why I don't ever see that dynamic changing:

With the way the gender dynamic is setup, women don't ever need to change because in the mating game the women have all the power. By that I mean, women sit back and wait for men to come crawling to them, working as hard as he can get in her pants while she gets to sit back and reject man after man for every arbitrary reason she sees's fit. Men do all the work and for the most part take all the chances, which is what gives women all the power in the mating game. Add in the fact that more women are on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Tinder, etc. (which is why the majority of these women spend most of their time on their phones), and you see they are CONSTANTLY bombarded with men chasing their pussies, sometimes as much as hundreds per day depending on how many social sites she belongs to.

Now I'm not saying this because I feel like men should be entitled to their pussies or because I feel like women should have sex with more men if she chooses not to. I mention all of that to say that nowadays, women have no sense of appreciation for man that wants to make her happy, nor do they have any sense to want to make their man happy. From day one, men are constantly working for her approval. So throughout the relationship women will feel the need to constantly shit test their husbands/boyfriends, and the second he stop bringing his A game to make her happy, she can fall back to dozens of other guys she has in her media circles to take his place.

We men need to up our standards and stop chasing after the mediocre women. Let them date the bad boys that beat them up and take advantage of them. The nice guys need to go our own way. There is a movement of men called 'Men Going Their Own Way' (MGTOW). Women need men a lot more than men need women. All men should absolutely refuse to date any woman who is a feminist or has feminist ideas. The only way to get these degrading trends to stop is to stop feeding them. If there are any feminists at work, treat them with no more respect than you would some guy. Don't open doors for them, or any of the other things that we normally do for women. Let them carry their own things. Let them open their own doors. Let them pay for their own meals. Don't compliment them.

Treat the more traditional women with lots of respect. They are the women who deserve our attention and need to be rewarded for remaining real women.

I would rather live alone than with some woman who is trying to manipulate me or use me for her own agenda. We need to stop groveling at their feet. If we accept crap, then we will receive crap, and have to live with crap.