B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When da fok does the clone with tit out leaves!?She packed her things weeks ago.God have mercy!

that's what i was wondering days ago lol.  i thought when they packed their bags it meant they were leaving.  however, sometimes they pack just to piss people off lol.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:48 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

that's what i was wondering days ago lol.  i thought when they packed their bags it meant they were leaving.  however, sometimes they pack just to piss people off lol.

With the new girls looks like RLC is going back to the old times like when I started watching back in 2015, instead of all the false shows, a lot of rubbing with not much sex, that's when it was good.  The girls kept you wondering if they might do a little bit more. When  Kamila and Kristy were rubbing on each other in the BI apartment, that was  RLC'S highest ratings.  They were the Queens of RLC. It was reallife then not in the last year or two, only shows 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

This would interesting if I thought they were going to finish, instead of just teasing.

I'm not a fan of all these staged events. The best thing is when the residents actually want to do something for themself. This shows will always be useless.

• Like 1