B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

Noldus

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nicole and her boyfriend wanted to work with RLC but they were refused, it's a shame because from what I see on the forum, I think they have more place on RLC than VHTV
I think there were unfortunately disagreements between RLC and Nicole

ryan reynolds facepalm GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

Urghhhhhh Blair and Loraine again RLC??????? 

Im assuming this means that enough people actually tuned in to their snooze fest last time, but why would anybody watch that?!?? 😤😴💤💤💤💤

It's more about RLC running on empty

• Like 1

"Nicole wanted to work with rlc but they were refused"🤣,judging by how rlc didn't brought Nicole more times i bet they "loved" her,she is a spontaneous girl,act natural,not big shows lover..doesn't make her a good rlc resident,what they want is genuine girls like twins,Loraine,Sophie,Blair etcsexy neal caffrey GIF.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

This end of year is probably the worst time,moment i ever seen rlc sinse i joined the site years ago,its horrible.Instead of gaining clients trust they are destroying it😣.What will be the Christmas special gift to viewers?Blair,Lore and Mickey wonderful threesomes!?Only thing missing is the girl living in Barca(Gina)to join the,,girls in vacations house and they do their lame shows with twins,but still almost two months till end of year😅.

• Sad 1