B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

17 hours ago, Alladino said:

What a question. The answer is obvious, isn't it?

They want to make money. Therefore, they give a show and that works mainly through nudity. 

It's a shame, but that's what RLC is today. A superficial show. 

giphy.gif

Some users(that only joined rlc one,two years ago)will never know what Rlc was..before what becom nowdays(foking shows and few real genuine stuff)rlc had many normal houses with REAL couples,their friends visiting them with regularity,their pets,even family visits,in many many times we didn't knew what would happen or not,we were surprised a good amount of times,the real life element was what made it fun,interesting to watch.Now rlc become(mostly)a reunion for the same half dozen girls and their shows,with things arranjed and prepared and even fake couples houses,it's not sad..I see beyound sad.Whoever defends this actual rlc is because they really don't like rlc(the good one of past)not the actual joke in cams.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, news49 said:

At the same time you don’t have to expect much from a site that keeps the boring leora for 4 years. I’ll get killed by fans of leora 😂

i am on rlc since the summer 2013 and she was already on rlc so i think it's 6 years she is on rlc

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

i am on rlc since the summer 2013 and she was already on rlc so i think it's 6 years she is on rlc

En même temps suffit juste de regarder les divers sujets par appartement, il y a la date d'ouverture et de fermeture des appartements 

Beaucoup plus facile pour savoir depuis quand ils sont participants aux divers projets 🙂