Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Hello Leora

I saw no size difference between the white toy and the pink one .... probably in the vibration ....
Nor did I see any use, on the contrary, in the prop/ adornment....

As for the performance, just one word: excellent....(as you always do).

Thanks

Nice to see the Queen off the phone and taking care of her lovelyself and her lowlife fans (actually just doing her royal duties, satisfying the plebs, hehe).

If only she would bless us with that look of her beautifull eyes - straight to the...

The mob would be overwhelmed. 😉

Kiss, cutiepie! 

3 hours ago, gogism said:

Nice to see the Queen off the phone and taking care of her lovelyself and her lowlife fans (actually just doing her royal duties, satisfying the plebs, hehe).

If only she would bless us with that look of her beautifull eyes - straight to the...

The mob would be overwhelmed. 😉

Kiss, cutiepie! 

4/15/19. One of the best, perhaps THE best look straight into the camera. Not just once but multiple times. I do hope she can beat that one.

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

:biggrin:  Fear not my friend,control your despair, for I think this will not be the last you will see of The Little One..... My money is on her relocating somewhere else, or she will return to mother Russia until May, gorge herself on Paul's man-juice, and then reappear at the start of summer ready to tease for long periods on the balcony...and like a fine wine six months sweeter and full bodied.::) :biggrin:

Australia stands willing and able to step up any time she wants!