Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Boa tarde rainha leora 

Vamos sentir a falta da rainha quando for embora parra a Rússia ter com Paul com Eva e a almofada azul que pula  

Esperto que a rainha leora volte parra alegar o dia com a aquele sorriso e a sua beleza a amizade de todos os amigos que goste de vela 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

22 días como máximo ... 16 días de visualización restantes y contando ... Tal vez deberíamos escribir a la UE solicitando una extensión, ya que Boris no  desea aprovechar la nuestra.:triste: :sonreír:

Fuck you if you know how to brighten the day... hahhaha always remembering how little we have left to enjoy it... hahaha
It's a joke.. a jimbo salute.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Fuck you if you know how to brighten the day... hahhaha always remembering how little we have left to enjoy it... hahaha
It's a joke.. a jimbo salute.

I think for the remainder of her stay she should join in with her fans and vast audience in a show of mutual respect, admiration and love, and a determination to show us why we should never forget her. 🙄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Creo que durante el resto de su estadía debería unirse a sus fanáticos y a su gran audiencia en una muestra de respeto mutuo, admiración y amor, y una determinación para mostrarnos por qué nunca debemos olvidarla. 🙄

That never... I'll never let her be forgotten.. 
I have enjoyed her a lot, not only sexually, I like to see her in her day to day... and for me she is part of my life.... so many hours looking at Leora that she is part of my life...
I will always love her in the distance... hahaha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hop filipe said:

How many days are there 

If she has a 90 day visa, then she must leave by 11 November. Which is now 22 days, but she is due her monthly visitor on or about 6 November, which will only leave 16 days of possible activity.

I believe she has slowed down recently, which is not a criticism, but at one time she was doing two sessions a day, but now one per day late at night apparently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

That never... I'll never let her be forgotten.. 
I have enjoyed her a lot, not only sexually, I like to see her in her day to day... and for me she is part of my life.... so many hours looking at Leora that she is part of my life...
I will always love her in the distance... hahaha

Like you Raul I have enjoyed her immensely, she is a rare type of human being. We have had some differences of opinion,and sometimes she has been exasperating, as I know I must have been, but much of that was possibly because the translation was never adequate enough.

She can be very opinionated as can I, but she once mentioned that she was put on this earth " to cause chaos " .....to an extent she has succeeded. 😂

To slightly change Winston Churchill's famous quote and substituting Leora for Russia  

" Leora is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma "😊

• Like 2

Our Queen did buy the first dildo (or two, hehe) for her own pleasure. And that was a hint to the plebs where she's going to...

I very much doubt that the last one was bought by herself. More likely it's a present sent to her. Am just hoping that her bad mood yesterday and earlier in the morning was due to the fact that the mail didn't arived yet, hehe...

Anyway - hope they will both have a grt time - together, of course - the dildo and her majesty as well.

Cheer up, Leora and - a big hug!  😉

Ps: ...and give us your lovely eyes back to the cam!   🙂

• Like 1