Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

So Bodgan has a lady visitor while Nelly is visiting Masha. The last time Bodgan went one-on-one with another lady is when Nelly was away and he sponsored an all day photo shoot with Efrim's lady, Annabelle. Bodgans day ended with Efrim crying in a fetal position on the sofa after finding Anabelle and Bodgan together on the balcony. 

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Some will claim that Bodgan has a sister who visits but they have not produced any evidence of that claim.

It's indeed Bogdan sister,she was regular guest in their house in Russia,if you look closer they kinda resemble.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So who among us, whenever we are lonely for female companionship, invites our sister to visit? When she first visited a couple years ago, I may have altered history by posting, on another forum, a concern about how Bodgan was kissing her on her neck. Some ciaimed that it was an acceptable form of affection often practiced by siblings. I accept that as a cultural difference from how I was raised. Where I am from it would have been viewed as an indicator of potential incestuous behavior. When I posted that, I was surprised at the amount of support for incestuous behavior among siblings. Still, I make no judgement about the practice but I reserve the right to comment on it.