Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Ze,  I've never been a fan of Nelly nor her body and now that I read she has implants, i'm not her fan even more.

No need to be sorry at all,it's your tastes.i usualy prefer more fuller womans but i like how nelly is lean,fit and tall and still manage to have a nice ass in the process.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, matri69 said:

lo fanno un lesbo almeno queste stanotte???

Don't think will be this night,maybe before Nelly leaves,it will depend what things are planied or not,could be just a friends visit and nothing more.

• Upvote 1

Still trying to figure out what's so close to the apartment that they go for a few minutes and then come back. So far they went and came 2-3 times. They look very happy. I don't know if they even pulled a dose of artificial happiness before going into the bedroom toilet on other 3-4 times

Just now, rado07 said:

Masha and Nelly are in a good mood, they are up to something
I think there will be a lesbian show for members
it will be played, not real.
but it's OK, it's RLC, not life😏

Man that's a great slogan my friend,"Not Real..But is ok..Its rlc not life".Rlc should be honest and use that one instead of the now misleading..real life in cam,24/7 bla bla bla.Only thing i think is missing in the new slogan is some reference to the endless..ISP issues that become sooo frequently.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Still trying to figure out what's so close to the apartment that they go for a few minutes and then come back. So far they went and came 2-3 times. They look very happy. I don't know if they even pulled a dose of artificial happiness before going into the bedroom toilet on other 3-4 times

"Pulled a dose of artificial happiness or not",its masha..pretty sure they already did😅.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha and Nelly are in a good mood, they are up to something
I think there will be a lesbian show for members
it will be played, not real.
but it's OK, it's RLC, not life😏

I don't think we will see Nelly and Masha together like that unless Nelly gets really drunk.  Now if Bogdan was with her then maybe the three of them would have some fun.