Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

4 hours ago, philo said:

I was Nelly, I recall, who gifted the black cat to Masha...although it was delivered by Dasha. Did Nelly come back to look after the cats or to finish making out with Masha? LOL

You are right,the cat was of N&B but for some reason(by bet is that the cat was to demanding for them)they gived him to M&S an got a new one.

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone seen if masha paked her things and leaved?Or will she arrive soon and join Nelly,really hop drugs couple don't apear,for some reason i have that feeling.

Before leaving she did a quick shower, didn't do much body care (no pussy shaving, no cream spread). He filled the bottle with water, and put it in a normal lady's shoulder bag. When she left she first turned off the lights and then went out, so it doesn't seem to matter if she take anything else.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Before leaving she did a quick shower, didn't do much body care (no pussy shaving, no cream spread). He filled the bottle with water, and put it in a normal lady's shoulder bag. When she left she first turned off the lights and then went out, so it doesn't seem to matter if she take anything else.

Thanks for the info my friend.She just arrived.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Nelly receives a message and puts puts the big pot on the stove
someone is coming

Fortunately is Masha that arrived and alone,fingers crossed this will be a "special" Nelly visit and not a mere friends visit.I Hope Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2