Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

If Masha really wanted sex with this visitor it would have happened in the first 20 minutes, and if the visitor didn't want and only wanted Masha again it would have happened somewhere and she would have done something. Something different here is some kinship, some close friendship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hondarellas said:

If Masha really wanted sex with this visitor it would have happened in the first 20 minutes, and if the visitor didn't want and only wanted Masha again it would have happened somewhere and she would have done something. Something different here is some kinship, some close friendship.

i first tought he could be her brother or something but after seing how she was all over him in bed,with legs crossed to dude..think they already having sex but for now only outside.Maybe the two could go romantic vacations for a week and sister and friends could stay in house.

Yet another exciting night full of sex! Nothing happened and I didn't expect anything from this visitor (she touched it a minute yesterday morning and today). Since half of Italy's passet Mashas bed lately ,few minutes after their arrival and she had no fear or hesitation to do this , I see no reason to lie down like sisters and do something outside the apartment.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

the most likely scenario I've ever heard!

first the Da Vinci code and now the Da  Masha code broken...........................................  the Nobel price next

• Like 1

It's really strange,don't seem to be even to get views or more people watching because they are out most of days and only arrive later in day(with exception of today),but nothing against the dude either,he doesn't do anything wrong..well or anything at all😅.My advice to the "couple"..one week vacations and put sister and her friends taking care of house.

• Like 1