Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 October/November #5

happyone

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.House now works because it's a singles place and we can see Masha with diferent dudes,and lots of diferent guest girls,turning it in just masha&dude would be very boring after few time,it's nice like it is.And to be honest although some think she is  in love(again..)I think that just the way she is,acts,was the same thing with dick,then the beard dude etc,and he will leave soon like all the others.

Pheeeeeeeeeeew!     I finally found the Entrance to Masha's Apartment.     

Next094247039ee28a22.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

I'm very grateful to Alokin for translating the sound file I sent.  Here's his summary of the conversation Masha and The Geek had after their first sex session:

"At the beginning of the conversation, the main point is that it turned out to be fun and happy and unexpected. The boy speaks softly and I can hardly understand him. Masha is pleased with him for the first time and is glad it worked out. She's happy. He says he is not a sexual geek and is also pleased. Masha finds it satisfying for both of us. Talk about some other boy that happened to her again but didn't repeat with him ... it didn't work out."

So it was an unplanned event that worked out well for both of them.  The start of a true romance?  We shall see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, franklin said:

I'm very grateful to Alokin for translating the sound file I sent.  Here's his summary of the conversation Masha and The Geek had after their first sex session:

"At the beginning of the conversation, the main point is that it turned out to be fun and happy and unexpected. The boy speaks softly and I can hardly understand him. Masha is pleased with him for the first time and is glad it worked out. She's happy. He says he is not a sexual geek and is also pleased. Masha finds it satisfying for both of us. Talk about some other boy that happened to her again but didn't repeat with him ... it didn't work out."

So it was an unplanned event that worked out well for both of them.  The start of a true romance?  We shall see.

Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think I will try to make a joke. Unfortunately he did not succeed and the whole thing is simply insulting. 😒

I do not think Massa deserved it. 

With so many men coming in and out of this apartment I don't think this would offend her, but rather thank her.

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Que fait Masha à l'ordinateur ?

What’s Masha doing on the computer?

the guest-boy has installed a new program. The program does not seem to work as it should, Masha scolds now and then
The program can be a chat program or a tutorial
or it has something to do with their music