Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was told at first that my source couldn't either but when he/she did it on the balcony it came up just like normal and was able to move around the apartment before it went UM again.

FYI the balcony was at 12:49

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you have to ask yourself one question.  how can a microwave oven just turn on by itself?  i have never in my life heard of such a thing and how could the power feeding the apartment cause this to happen?  just honest questions folks.

Vous devez vous poser une question : existe t-il des fours micro-onde programmables ?

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's a good point.  what was Leora doing at that time?

Peut-être Léora a t-elle pu par inadvertance dérégler la programmation du micro-onde à un moment donné ? Il m'arrive de programmer la machine à café la veille et le matin au réveil une délicieuse odeur de café vient me tirer du lit. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i can ask my source the exact time on the balcony and i will get back with y'all.

I got that time from Replay as I was able to open the balcony picture to full screen.

I still believe there was a power outage in the apartment, due to her having to mop all the water up from the defrosted freezer, and these images we can see are probably from the power being temporarily reinstated, before the new final connection being made. As for the microwave switching itself on that could be down to a short circuit within the microwave that made it appear to have switched itself on before blowing all the electrics

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Peut-être Léora a t-elle pu par inadvertance déréglé la programmation du micro-onde à un moment donné ? Il m'arrive de programmer la machine à café la veille et le matin au réveil une délicieuse odeur de café vient me tirer du lit. 😉

you could be right.  we program our coffee pot when in the country for the same reason.

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I got that time from Replay as I was able to open the balcony picture to full screen.

I still believe there was a power outage in the apartment, due to her having to mop all the water up from the defrosted freezer, and these images we can see are probably from the power being temporarily reinstated, before the new final connection being made. As for the microwave switching itself on that could be down to a short circuit within the microwave that made it appear to have switched itself on before blowing all the electrics

there is 100's of possibility's, we will never know!

ah, could it be over yet? The kitchen appliances are internet conected these days. So - either is a big electricity shock (and it powered on itself, hehe) or - it is just ISP as the RLC stated (the day before, hehe).... Duh! 😉 🙂😉

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Quant aux micro-ondes qui s’allument elles-mêmes, il est possible qu’il y ait un court-circuit dans la micro-ondes, ce qui donne l’impression de s’être allumé avant de faire exploser tous les signaux

C'est effectivement une possibilité. 👍