Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe.I would watch rlc and stuff but nothing is going on..on a Friday's night😑.

unfortunately i'm not feeling well enough to do anything so i'm just sitting at home watching Friday Night Lights and waiting to read what you all post.  i would much rather be out doing something if i could.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

btw, alladin says he's been trapped in the genie for thousands of years, so it's actually set in the future, get ready for the reset..the real power-out that RLC is foreshadowing about

Só..what you re saying john(bet it's a pure coincidence your name being John..and isn't in any way related to...john Connor..)John Connor..the savior of our future..not to mention how does Cyberdyne spells in the old language of Sanskrit?You got it...RLC.Leora house wasn't just taken offline..was deleted by cyberdyne and puted inside their network of the doomsday.Should we call Leora..leora..or maybe by her real name..Sarah Connor😯.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

unfortunately i'm not feeling well enough to do anything so i'm just sitting at home watching Friday Night Lights and waiting to read what you all post.  i would much rather be out doing something if i could.

You are in morning after the Astros go beat by those Liberal's in Washington LOL

• Haha 1