Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just like love and anal, they all go hand in hand 🙂

Hahaha amen.

I allso watched back then, could watch Leora in panties on her computer chair all day long 🙂

I understand that people are different, that lesbian orgie you're talking about was the biggest turn off for me for example, but then you stop watching, what good is gonna come from trying to keep them from doing what they like or change them and comment how much you dislike it? you end up with Leora hwo feel she can't do anything that she wants to do because the last thing she want to do is disgust someone, I just want her to feel free to do whatever she likes and not worry about giant pussys 😉

8 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

You recently wrote that you do not watch the project at all

What?? you're post is irrelevant, I'm trying to get her to not to be manipulated..

Guest Felix75
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally, I have the feeling this will be the last we shall see of her, but of course only she and RLC with perhaps a token grunt from Paul will decide.

I would think that there comes a time in this profession when the time is right to leave it...is it yet..who knows. She is to an extent limited to what she could turn her hand to. She used to be a dental nurse, and worked for the government for a spell...I think her vocation would be to work with animals, she has a great deal of love and compassion to give to them, and it would give her satisfaction.

Going home to have babies with Paul?? What a fucking nightmare that would be.......Sorry I jest...She would i'm sure make a good mother, but Paul as a roll model for a father? That takes some digesting. 😂

And, as we see, Leora is in the section with Masha, and not with the girls on vacation.  She came for a long participation, several people wrote here.  What did she say about having a long visa, not a tourist visa.  Therefore, I think your forecasts are not correct.  And I do not believe that you even know her, but write about her as if you have any information.  For a long time I did not see him talking to Paul, and I do not think they are together.

Guest Felix75
16 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Hahaha amen.

I allso watched back then, could watch Leora in panties on her computer chair all day long 🙂

I understand that people are different, that lesbian orgie you're talking about was the biggest turn off for me for example, but then you stop watching, what good is gonna come from trying to keep them from doing what they like or change them and comment how much you dislike it? you end up with Leora hwo feel she can't do anything that she wants to do because the last thing she want to do is disgust someone, I just want her to feel free to do whatever she likes and not worry about giant pussys 😉

What?? you're post is irrelevant, I'm trying to get her to not to be manipulated..

My answer would not be for you, but for Jimbo. I am sure that now he will write his huge messages again.  Proving to everyone.  And every time he says: I will not answer you anymore, I will be smarter.  And to answer again and again.  Lol

7 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

the best thing possible would be if the tenants didn't read CC at all, but that is never going to happen because it's human nature for people in their line of work to wonder what people are saying about them and with this forum in place it gives them the opportunity to see just that.  the ones that read the forum religiously, and some do, are the ones that have to take the good with the bad...in their line of work it's not always going to be positive criticism towards them and that is something they are going to have to put up with if they choose to read comments about themselves.

For her to feel free to do whatever she likes, she needs to quit reading the forum and just focus on what she likes!

44 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

You recently wrote that you do not watch the project at all, now you are writing about the details of what Leora has done and is doing.  Given your stream of long messages, it seems like you have a problem.  Interesting, uninteresting.  Constantly in each branch of the apartment it.  If you do not like, then there are other apartments.  We pay for the opportunity to see the apartments, and not for the fact that they are obliged to do something for us.  It seems to me that you are just trying to manipulate, and Leora perfectly understands this, I think, and I hope not to react.  There are many fans and Leora is now in the top of the views always.  Regardless of whether someone likes it or not.  Therefore, if you become bored, there is my favorite Masha or other apartments.  Or you just can not pay.  Instead, you write 20 pages a day of these silly comments.

Thank you for your interesting though inaccurate assessment of me....Strange hobby you have where you like to pay money just to look at apartments, is it an interesting hobby? Personally I would prefer to see some action in said apartment...But whatever turns you on. 🤪😂

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

And, as we see, Leora is in the section with Masha, and not with the girls on vacation.  She came for a long participation, several people wrote here.  What did she say about having a long visa, not a tourist visa.  Therefore, I think your forecasts are not correct.  And I do not believe that you even know her, but write about her as if you have any information.  For a long time I did not see him talking to Paul, and I do not think they are together.

Have a look at your genitalia will you, then look in the mirror....When is your period due, because you are sure As shit talking like a cunt.

If you bothered to look with your eyes open you would have seen her talking with Paul, and likewise with your ears when she phones him.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

My answer would not be for you, but for Jimbo. I am sure that now he will write his huge messages again.  Proving to everyone.  And every time he says: I will not answer you anymore, I will be smarter.  And to answer again and again.  Lol

The only time I ever tell people like yourself that I will not talk any longer to them, is when they constantly accuse me of something but cannot substantiate their accusations with proof....Just like yourself....

I never have a problem in admitting I am wrong if I am, and will readily apologise if required.....What about you.

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The only time I ever tell people like yourself that I will not talk any longer to them, is when they constantly accuse me of something but cannot substantiate their accusations with proof....Just like yourself....

I never have a problem in admitting I am wrong if I am, and will readily apologise if required.....What about you.

Lol

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She used to be irreplaceable when she was the full package, in my opinion. I thought that coming to Prague was the golden opportunity for he to really show why she was head and shoulders above everyone else on the circuit....She started of with a flourish but has slowly degenerated to a pitiful caricature of the real Leora.

I don't know for sure but I think she has other priorities on her agenda at the moment and we are not part of them...In my mind she has gradually snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and a tremendous opportunity has passed her by.....

As said, this is only my own opinion, but I am beginning to find her unappealing and verging on boring now....Sad to say.

But, she has given me some wonderful times for which I am truly thankful.....I just wonder why it has all changed.

If she wants to stay at the top she has to work at it and get her act together.   

I agree she's changed since she's been in Prague, and I think a lot has to do with a lack of friends (I'm not talking about her voyeur) and to her Prague is not as rosy a picture as she thought it would be, admittedly there's a lot to do and see there, but once you've done all the touristy bits even Prague becomes boring unless you go out drinking every night.

I have to agree she's become boring probably because 3 months is a long time doing the same things day in and day out and long gone are the days when she used to dress up for a session.

Personally I think it's more than possible that she'll reappear elsewhere, Leora was made for RLC, and regardless of what people think she's still a big asset to them, but not if she stays in one place for months on end. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I agree she's changed since she's been in Prague, and I think a lot has to do with a lack of friends (I'm not talking about her voyeur) and to her Prague is not as rosy a picture as she thought it would be, admittedly there's a lot to do and see there, but once you've done all the touristy bits even Prague becomes boring unless you go out drinking every night.

Leora sort tout les jours, je pense qu'elle est très loin de manquer d'amis. Les seules fois où elle rentre chez elle, c'est pour rester sur son smartphone et dormir.

• Like 4