B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my theories are my theories Ed. I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with them.  i'm just putting them out there to give others something else to think about.  it's not like the apartments are on fire with excitement these days and quite frankly they haven't been for a long time.  why do you want me to say what i want the tenants to do when i don't even watch them?  i like reading about what they do and not wasting my time in front of my computer waiting for them to do something.  i'm sorry you don't understand this but that's the truth.  i watched and in my opinion, wasted a lot of years watching RLC and my enjoyment these days comes from reading the threads and from my source....and i hate to keep saying my source and wish i could give a name but this person is well known throughout RLC.  i will come up with a name and if my source likes the name i come up with, i will use that name from now on when i talk about my source.

Yet you post daily about what you don't want them to do, and all they do wrong?

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yet you post daily about what you don't want them to do, and all they do wrong?

it's kind of like Amber, now that she has apparently found someone on the outside, no matter what i say will change what she does.  she will still spend whatever time she wants to with that person because she can.  RLC doesn't do anything about it until they are gone from their bed for a couple of days like Sara and Stella were.  RLC management is the whole problem with your frustration today!

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

è un po 'come Amber, ora che a quanto pare ha trovato qualcuno all'esterno, qualunque cosa io dica cambierà ciò che fa. passerà comunque tutto il tempo che vuole con quella persona perché può. RLC non fa nulla al riguardo finché non se ne vanno dal loro letto per un paio di giorni come Sara e Stella. La gestione RLC è oggi il problema principale della tua frustrazione!

Amber is with Molly, tomorrow she return in Ucraine

Il y a 2 heures, Mauri a dit :

Amber is with Molly, tomorrow she return in Ucraine

Il y a 1 heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i figured Molly was still there.  

Yep, I always thought Molly left because she found a bigger gig & not because of anything else.

Like I said, she is a smart girl but RLC is just too poor or too lazy to work out something for her.

It is just sad. Just like what RLC is showing us right now.