B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the problem is not that they are always outside, it is right that they go out and have fun, they are in a tourist city full of nightlife, and they stay for a short time and then return to their country, the voyeur is just this for those who watch, seize those moments of nudity and intimacy when I am at home, not is the big brother who must stand 24 / 24H in the spotlight

You would be mostly right if there was anything to seize....Mel and Cherry go out all night and sleep all day....What exactly is there to seize??..and when they are at home, the are mostly off cam..I really dislike slagging any one but those do need some talking to..They were also the main catalyst for everything that transpire between Holly and the girls....

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

but they do tend to overdue it, don't you think?

They really do

• Like 2

On a more serious and positive note (please all be aware that I said positive), I heard that Holly had a good bate this morning after the guys had left and that it would have been a spectacular bate if she would have had the light on.....but a good self pleasing bate none the less!!

• Like 2

It was interesting to see that Holly, upon waking up, had a rather sore pussy from ramming her vibrator in her so hard. She had to put some ointment on her pussy lips. Even though she put quite a bit of oil on her pussy when using the vibrator. Look at 16:30 on replay.

Edited to add: Unlike Cherry who got pounded so hard by a cock last night that she had a sore pussy too but she had a big smile on her face.

9 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Avresti soprattutto ragione se ci fosse qualcosa da cogliere ... Mel e Cherry escono tutta la notte e dormono tutto il giorno .... Cosa c'è esattamente da cogliere ?? .. e quando sono a casa, sono per lo più fuori dalla cam..Non mi piace molto trascinare qualcuno ma quelli hanno bisogno di parlare con loro .. Erano anche il principale catalizzatore di tutto ciò che traspare tra Holly e le ragazze ....

seize the moments that you like, obviously if a girl masturbates, she will do it for a certain time and then she will do nothing for the rest of the day, maybe a shower,

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

my agenda is one sided Ed.  there is enough of you that goes the opposite way than i do and i'm just trying to keep it more real than others.  the answer to your question is quite simple, i want to be able to post what i think on this forum without all of you thinking my thoughts are less important than yours or that yours are right and mine are wrong.  we all have a right to our own opinions and some of you all's i agree with and some i don't.  i just want a fair shake as well, that's all.

Seriously, you cannot expect to be able to post what i think, and everyone respecting you for that, when all you do is quote other people telling them how stupid and ignorant for not thinking like you. No ones thoughts on this forum are less important than others, and that's exactly why I'm having this argument with you. Because you seem to think your theories are more important than all others who actually watch the site, and that yours are right and ours are wrong.

• Like 1

Just a littler reminder, it took over a year of CONSTANT complaining for RLC to finally get rid of Kamilla when she was doing all her activity out of the house... -over a year... and that was just for one girl-.  So all the complaining about Cherry and Mel constantly going out and doing whatever they do won't do anybody any good. RLC does not care about complaints.

Literally the only way to impact RLC in any way is to stop paying and stop watching these apartments, but as history has shown, you people will never do that. Therefore, nothing will ever change.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

honestly, if i was a subscriber, i would like to see them be themselves for once.  do away with the themed show nights, develop a true and meaningful friendship with each other, something that will last them for the rest of their lives.  quit dressing up in sexy lingerie just because they are in front of cameras.  wear normal night attire like booty shorts or bikini panties with t-shirts, but most of all would be for them to just get along well with one another.  i'm a pretty simple type voyeur and even though i love to watch two girls that have true feelings for each other make love, it's not something that i have to have as a voyeur....it would be nice but it's not a necessity!

I agree! 👍

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Seriously, you cannot expect to be able to post what i think, and everyone respecting you for that, when all you do is quote other people telling them how stupid and ignorant for not thinking like you. No ones thoughts on this forum are less important than others, and that's exactly why I'm having this argument with you. Because you seem to think your theories are more important than all others who actually watch the site, and that yours are right and ours are wrong.

i will take your words and try to do better. that is all i can do.

on another note, all my loved ones have gone to my nephews place for opening weekend of deer season.  i was invited but chose to stay home because i just don't feel well enough at the moment to make the trip.  Tuesday some of them will be heading to my place and hopefully by then I will feel good enough to join them.  

56 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the boys are only fine if their real boyfriends come to see their girlfriend and the others don't share it, the people here instead, want to see that they bring different kids every day, and when there are boys at home, the girls compete for who is the most slutty and who will win the cock, then this is no longer voyeur and spying on a woman in her intimacy, and for intimacy means that they do things they would not do if there were men in the house, this is not a brothel

I always wondered that RLC casted girls in a permanent relationship for a three months long "vecation". It would be much better to have both of them in the project. 

At the same time I have to say that in any case I believe there is a high probability that most of the girls are sexually active in barcelona. It just doesn't happen in front of the camera. 

Anyway, RLC means to see what the girls would do if there were no cameras. In this case, they would most likely also bring guys (and other Girl guests) to these apartments. If the girls would take RLC seriously, they should also be prepared to live their lives in front of the camera. 

BTW, It's silly to associate that with a brothel. Most girls have sex with guys. This is quite normal and should be nothing unusual on a site like REAL LIFE CAM. 

• Like 1