B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holly who was once so Heavenly and Hot as Hell has almost completely changed her personality now that she is hooked up with Frigid Frida the house on the hill's resident Nun.

The night the guys came back with them she masturbated so long and shoved that vibrator in her so deep and hard she had to put an ointment on her pussy when she woke up the next afternoon. I'm not sure she ever came but it was fun to watch.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The night the guys came back with them she masturbated so long and shoved that vibrator in her so deep and hard she had to put an ointment on her pussy when she woke up the next afternoon. I'm not sure she ever came but it was fun to watch.

has she ever used the vibrator before?  if so, does she have to apply an ointment every time?  maybe her sore pussy was from something else earlier in the day.......just guessing.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

has she ever used the vibrator before?  if so, does she have to apply an ointment every time?  maybe her sore pussy was from something else earlier in the day.......just guessing.

Maybe you should subscribe, so you could see for yourself? ....... just suggesting.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe you should subscribe, so you could see for yourself? ....... just suggesting.

i can't do that Ed...when i gave it up, it was for good, and i know i've stated that if i seen a major change within RLC's management and how they handled their customers, that i would think about subscribing again.  However, it seems like they are going bassakwards so i don't have anything to worry about..

4 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

The weakest cast since B4! No resort, but a monastery. Holly should part with the girl.

they are only weak because they care about whats on the outside more than they do with whats on the inside...if that makes any sense.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

The weakest cast since B4! No resort, but a monastery. Holly should part with the girl.

Not possible by definition--these are females

mon·as·ter·y
/ˈmänəˌsterē/
1. a building or buildings occupied by a community of monks living under religious vows.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

mon·as·ter·y
/ˈmänəˌsterē/
1. a building or buildings occupied by a community of monks living under religious vows.

And they cannot be nuns either as others have called them because

nuns are women who may belong to one of these groups. They take the three vows--poverty, chastity and obedience-

1. Poverty--they are accepting payment and keep that money rather than giving it to others

2. Chastity---that is obvious---none of these women are virgins

3. Obedience--not hardly---they obey no one but themselves mostly

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

mon·as·ter·y
/ˈmänəˌsterē/

If they start brewing beer and copying old books it's all over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1