Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

there would be a lot of blue pillow humping that's for sure

I understand the people that want Paul and the cute pup back, but this shit got too real now. I got so tired of Eva barking and Paul intruding at the wrong time. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, firewall said:

don't know if she will stay long time in this apartment we will have the answer before the end of this year but if she return in russia i predict a hard time for rlc,

rlc survive because of her it's a evidence when you see the top cam and the replay top cams this is a leora invasion on all the site

i personally don't give any credence to top cam positioning.  i believe that RLC manipulates what apartment/apartments they want in the top cams and it has nothing to do with who is watching what, and it has nothing to do with the movement indicators for the apartments.  i personally don't see where Leora is any more popular than a lot of the other girls.....that's just my opinion and i could be wrong.  i'm glad you all enjoy her because from what i've been reading, there is not much to enjoy these days!

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the cat is very doom and gloom I understand his point but wish he would get some enjoyment too . We have to be positive so the newbie's come though and not turned off by all the doom and gloom talk.

Aussie mate, I'm not really doom and gloom, and I apologise if it comes over that way.

Like most folk I have an opinion, and I am not renowned for wrapping things up in pretty paper, I have always found in life if you say it as you see it it's then out in the open and people can kick it around a bit, and we all reach some sort of middle ground.It also follows that I have to make more than average amounts of apologies. :sick:

Always difficult when referring to someone, especially someone like " The Little One ", who I have always admired and still do I hasten to add. I was going to say I have always had a soft spot for her ( Not sure if the Americans under stand this saying ) but I would be lying, only because no man who has a pulse could not help but have a HARD spot for her.

I just at the moment get the impression she is cruising, as I and most of us know what she is capable off....She set the bar, and I just think by her own standards she has lost some of the drive and passion she had.....Still very nice to watch, but nowadays not enough to loose sleep over. IMHO !

I liken the situation as similar to going and buying a new Ferrari 488 spider ,driving it down the road and discovering it has a maximum speed of 50 miles an hour on it, when you know it is capable of 200 MPH...

I am not really pissed about it , although some folks misinterpret my remarks, or in some cases don't read them properly. I still think she is a terrific girl and a wonderful human being and still the best girl by miles that RLC have got or have ever had...My opinion.

So in conclusion Aussie mate, I am fine with the situation, not exactly as I would like it , but that's life...And I also am fully aware that having an opinion other than undying love and affection at all times for " The Little One " is about as contentious as it's possible to get. I have nothing but respect and love for her, but like us all, she has her off days.

Some peoples overreaction to my remarks are just as contentious as the original post's in my opinion.

But all in all, it keeps the forum ticking over.

:biggrin:::)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Aussie mate, I'm not really doom and gloom, and I apologise if it comes over that way.

Like most folk I have an opinion, and I am not renowned for wrapping things up in pretty paper, I have always found in life if you say it as you see it it's then out in the open and people can kick it around a bit, and we all reach some sort of middle ground.It also follows that I have to make more than average amounts of apologies. :sick:

Always difficult when referring to someone, especially someone like " The Little One ", who I have always admired and still do I hasten to add. I was going to say I have always had a soft spot for her ( Not sure if the Americans under stand this saying ) but I would be lying, only because no man who has a pulse could not help but have a HARD spot for her.

I just at the moment get the impression she is cruising, as I and most of us know what she is capable off....She set the bar, and I just think by her own standards she has lost some of the drive and passion she had.....Still very nice to watch, but nowadays not enough to loose sleep over. IMHO !

I liken the situation as similar to going and buying a new Ferrari 488 spider ,driving it down the road and discovering it has a maximum speed of 50 miles an hour on it, when you know it is capable of 200 MPH...

I am not really pissed about it , although some folks misinterpret my remarks, or in some cases don't read them properly. I still think she is a terrific girl and a wonderful human being and still the best girl by miles that RLC have got or have ever had...My opinion.

So in conclusion Aussie mate, I am fine with the situation, not exactly as I would like it , but that's life...And I also am fully aware that having an opinion other than undying love and affection at all times for " The Little One " is about as contentious as it's possible to get. I have nothing but respect and love for her, but like us all, she has her off days.

Some peoples overreaction to my remarks are just as contentious as the original post's in my opinion.

But all in all, it keeps the forum ticking over.

:biggrin:::)

Mate, I knew you would understand.

• Like 2