Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

I grew up in the 80,90s and things were so much more raw,sinsere Back then,now everyone gets insulted by everything and people are so much less truth to themselfs.Fun times and we always will have the memories of those wonderful times.

Hi ze, I dont go back to the 90's, but I hear ya. I guess you were in high school or your early 20's then, I remember those years in high school as very special, and I'm still friends with some of them which I consider very special peopke, and I'm still friends with a lot of them. It's so fun to reminisce like it was yexterday. 

Some people really got to lighten up,, stop taking everything so serious and just enjoy the timed were in. You never know how long that is

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The other apartments are very poor, the twins don't even bate. I personally think they are Asexual.

don't know if she will stay long time in this apartment we will have the answer before the end of this year but if she return in russia i predict a hard time for rlc,

rlc survive because of her it's a evidence when you see the top cam and the replay top cams this is a leora invasion on all the site

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

LOL to funny, it's yummy in my tummy

Not in my tummy.

I can eat a lot of foods but there are two foods I can't stomach.  Liver and Cream Styled Corn.  Just the taste of it makes me gag.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not in my tummy.

I can eat a lot of foods but there are two foods I can't stomach.  Liver and Cream Styled Corn.  Just the taste of it makes me gag.   :biggrin:

Time to man up!!!  Have you tried week old kangaroo?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nope.  :biggrin:

You need to spend a week on walkabout with our australian aboriginal's and then you wouldn't have an issue with eating anything. 🙂

• Like 1