Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

WWW.FOXSPORTS.COM.AU

Nobody knows more about winning big races than Jimmy Cassidy – especially the Melbourne Cup.

The Melbourne Cup horse race stops our nation at 3pm Melbourne Time if you are interested in watching the biggest and best horse race in the world.

My picks.

11 Finche

23 Vow And Delcare

2 Mer De Glace

Please do yourself a favor and watch the Melbourne Cup live on the internet.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:48 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ze, I dont go back to the 90's, but I hear ya. I guess you were in high school or your early 20's then, I remember those years in high school as very special, and I'm still friends with some of them which I consider very special peopke, and I'm still friends with a lot of them. It's so fun to reminisce like it was yexterday. 

Some people really got to lighten up,, stop taking everything so serious and just enjoy the timed were in. You never know how long that is

Hi dear,in 1990 i was Probrably leaving elemental school,I enjoyed the 80s,but probably more the 90s because it was when i become teen and stuff☺️.

• Like 1

The talk about Leora being in so much amd in many replay thumbs is very easy to explain..first of course is because she seems to have many people that like her and second is that she is always working,being naked,bating,putting show for viewers in livingroom,kitchen table😅etc,this explains all the time she gets in replay.Not to mention how "dead" rlc is nowdays,very few visits from friends,few diferent situations,just a couple daily shows in barcas and maybe one or two couples houses that get visits from time to time.Its extremely easy for Leora(or any other girl that would be in similar situation and doing same stuff).Just look when a girl in Barca houses gets naked in bed she imediatly gets top thumbs positions.In my opinion the biggest merit is to get top thumbs without being naked,doing something sexual etc..that means it's gets the atention because the person,situation is interesting by itself without needs to go easy route.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hi dear,in 1990 i was Probrably leaving elemental school,I enjoyed the 80s,but probably more the 90s because it was when i become teen and stuff☺️.

Hi ze, I must have been drinking when I posted that. I keep saying the same thing 3 times. Ah yes, the teen years can go from the best times of your life. To some of the worst times. Overnight!  I loved high school,fun times, sports, dances, prom, and just having little responsibility. Good memories! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1