Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Auntie arrived when she first came to the Apartment and it has now arrived to take her home for Paul to deal with the bloody mess.   :biggrin:

stephen king blood GIF

Not according to some people, and I think they could possibly be right....But next week we shall all know one way or another.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not according to some people, and I think they could possibly be right....But next week we shall all know one way or another.

In fact listening to last nights conversation she had, I now believe as has been mentioned by others that she is going for a student visa, whether she has it or not yet I don't know, perhaps others do. But she mentioned about getting one and possibly wanting Sasha to apply with her. Whether she was speaking in the present tense or past tense I don't know...Google translator is not all that reliable. She also mentioned that some one would be here for New Year, but again whether that means she will return to Russia for New Year or whether Paul or someone else will come to her is difficult to interpret with the limitations of Google....The next few days will clarify matters I guess.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In fact listening to last nights conversation she had, I now believe as has been mentioned by others that she is going for a student visa, whether she has it or not yet I don't know, perhaps others do. But she mentioned about getting one and possibly wanting Sasha to apply with her. Whether she was speaking in the present tense or past tense I don't know...Google translator is not all that reliable. She also mentioned that some one would be here for New Year, but again whether that means she will return to Russia for New Year or whether Paul or someone else will come to her is difficult to interpret with the limitations of Google....The next few days will clarify matters I guess.

Sasha and Leora would be an awespme couple. Good pick up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sasha and Leora would be an awespme couple. Good pick up

I'm not stating that it is going to happen, as I said, the translator is not terrifically reliable. Sasha's name came up in the conversation and it was regarding student visa's, but whether it was at the present time or previous is debatable....I say that because I don't want to be falsely accused of spreading untruths as some people are intimating. I only state what I think at the time is feasible, or known fact that I can substantiate.  

• Like 2